3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Anyone Know Any Get Rich Quick Schemes Or Learnt To Turn Wood Into Gold?
Disturbed21
Oct 9 2008, 11:34 PM
GMC:er
Well i know a few ways...
1.Go to MIT...uhh nevermind
2.But a Rifl...Yeah...no
3.Start a religion and make billions off it
4.Put aside as much money as you can (I'm talking about save every bit of extra money you can. And I Mean EVERY BIT of it)
Yes i did just come the UltimateGuitar.com Pit...
yeah i think the 4th one is a little better than the others...

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Enter The Doom And Gloom If You Dare Below This Message

http://www.last.fm/user/Disturbed21

and add if you want...

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Oct 10 2008, 01:23 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Saving money is a great start towards getting rich! smile.gif You will be amazed how much money person can save up and where all the money goes unnecessary...But it really takes some effort to get into the "money saving" mood smile.gif But it pays it back later on smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Bogdan Radovic: Oct 10 2008, 01:23 AM

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
g-forcelover
Oct 10 2008, 01:32 AM
the stock market, as some people have already suggested. it's so low right now, its gonna go up after a while. it may take some years, but it works. if a stock was $60 before the crisis, then it should be around $20 now. eventually, it should triple. thats what my teacher told me, and if thats wrong, blame her tongue.gif

This post has been edited by g-forcelover: Oct 10 2008, 01:33 AM

--------------------

i tripped and broke my guitar's neck. :(

+Quote Post
FrankW
Oct 10 2008, 04:52 AM
QUOTE (jer @ Oct 8 2008, 02:39 PM) *
Simple.

1. Move to the US.

2. Start a finance company and make all kinds of questionable decisions regarding credit/investments. Pocket as much as you possibly can.

3. Then when it goes under, the government will just HAND YOU MILLIONS MORE!!!!!

I don't know why I didnt think of it first.

Boy, ain't that the truth! Did you see where AIG executives went on a 440,000 dollar junket after the bail out?

+Quote Post
fkalich
Oct 10 2008, 06:42 AM
For people who claim to be qualified to answer this, I have two questions....

1) Are you personally self made rich?

2) If the answer to question #1 is true, why are you spending time on internet jabbering with us poor folk?

+Quote Post
USAMAN
Oct 10 2008, 06:43 AM
QUOTE (Duncan @ Oct 9 2008, 08:27 PM) *
I can't believe no ones up for robbing a bank.

Im in...where and when?

--------------------
If we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat ?

+Quote Post
fkalich
Oct 10 2008, 06:48 AM
QUOTE (USAMAN @ Oct 10 2008, 12:43 AM) *
Im in...where and when?

That is what Bonnie and Clyde did, and look at the nice car they were able to afford....

Attached Image

+Quote Post
mjsteps
Oct 10 2008, 10:00 AM
Well mate if you lived in the states I have a few suggestions and none which require work

1. Politician
2. Stock Broker
3. Mortgage Lender
4. CEO

They only managed getting oh some 800 billion us dollars from those who actually work. What a great country.

mjsteps

+Quote Post
Duncan
Oct 10 2008, 10:05 AM
QUOTE (mjsteps @ Oct 10 2008, 10:00 AM) *
Well mate if you lived in the states I have a few suggestions and none which require work

1. Politician
2. Stock Broker
3. Mortgage Lender
4. CEO

They only managed getting oh some 800 billion us dollars from those who actually work. What a great country.

mjsteps

Way to overlook the whole situation.

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Oct 10 2008, 06:01 PM
Instructor
Buy some real estate in Serbia. Lots of investors are doing it . In couple of years prices will be doubled up and you can earn great money on reselling the estate.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ian Bushell
Oct 11 2008, 05:42 AM
Instructor
HAHA yeah cutting down on beer could help. Nothing beats good old fashioned hard work. Sometimes you just got to save up and wait. Sucks, but trust me you'll appreciate it that much more when you purchase:)

--------------------

+Quote Post
VinceG
Oct 11 2008, 06:34 AM
You could let scientist experiment on your body for extra cash. Also, donating semen also earns you money haha.

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Oct 11 2008, 11:07 AM
QUOTE (VinceG @ Oct 11 2008, 06:34 AM) *
You could let scientist experiment on your body for extra cash. Also, donating semen also earns you money haha.

I do them occasionally but only ones that can't hurt you like ones seeing how humans cope with a lack of sleep and our we're affected by alcohol when driving. Free alcohol and you get paid smile.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:40 PM