New Cool Color On Jackson Sl3
besip
Jan 18 2009, 12:50 AM
GMC:er
i'm found this on e-bay
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...E:X:RTQ:US:1123

what you thing cool.gif do you like this color and the guitar??? it's look like pretty versatible axe
i'm still looking for new axe laugh.gif and i'm changing my mind so quickly biggrin.gif so i'm little afraid to buy good stuff

also now i'm feel bad everythime when i'm play with my right hand mad.gif after playing usualy next day i'm feel like pins and needles...i'm didn't play few days and when i'm get back to the guitar the feeling is back mad.gif

so i'm also afraid a little buy new axe and don't have time to play becouse the problem with right hand
but hope my right be ok and is just tired rolleyes.gif

The main question do you like the color and the axe????? cool.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by besip: Jan 18 2009, 12:51 AM

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ZakkWylde
Jan 18 2009, 12:55 AM
Learning Tone Master
That guitar is a killer! I can't believe it's so damn cheap in the US! It costs more than twice this price in Germany!!! -.-

These guitars sound awesome and are built great, I'll instantly buy a US Jackson if I get to the states.

...Oh and Jackson has a whole bunch of awesome new graphic designs available now, check them out!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Gear:
- Jackson USA Select KV2 King V with EMG 81/85
- Gibson Les Paul Custom Arctic White with EMG 81/85
- Ibanez Rg 8527 J Custom 7-String with DiMarzio Evolution and Air Norton

- Peavey 6505+ head with Marshall 1960AV 4x12 cab
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Practice Amp
- Dunlop Crybaby From Hell, Maxon OD808, Boss TU-2, MXR CarbonCopy, ISP Decimator, MXR Custom Audio Electronics Booster

+Quote Post
besip
Jan 18 2009, 01:10 AM
QUOTE (ZakkWylde @ Jan 17 2009, 07:55 PM) *
That guitar is a killer! I can't believe it's so damn cheap in the US! It costs more than twice this price in Germany!!! -.-

how mutch cost sl3 on germany??? Sl3 is made by japan i'm thing?? or no??? maybe it;s good to buy and if i'm be return back to czech and don;t like the jackson i'm be can sell it for good money smile.gif ...Do you mean check the new's graphic designs form Jackson site?? if yes i'm know there is lot of good new ones wink.gif but i'm don't see there yet the Green swirl Sl3 cool.gif

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
Zephyr
Jan 18 2009, 01:11 AM
I think that finish has been around, in the U.S. at least, for a while. I'm pretty sure I've seen it a few times. Buy it does look nice! Both the finish and guitar, although I don't think the guitar is for me. I'm not a big Jackson fan, although, ironically enough, one of my dream guitars is made by Jackson (the PC-1). laugh.gif

+Quote Post
skennington
Jan 18 2009, 01:27 AM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
The Eriee dess swirl has been around for a while and on different model's. The made in the USA SL1 is top notch man.

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product...WELAID=26041329

I think the SL3's are MIJ guitars but if that's the guitar you are looking at getting, you won't be disappointed! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Jmguitar64
Jan 18 2009, 01:29 AM
QUOTE (Zephyr @ Jan 17 2009, 05:11 PM) *
I think that finish has been around, in the U.S. at least, for a while. I'm pretty sure I've seen it a few times. Buy it does look nice! Both the finish and guitar, although I don't think the guitar is for me. I'm not a big Jackson fan, although, ironically enough, one of my dream guitars is made by Jackson (the PC-1). laugh.gif

I've seen that finnish as well in a few music stores only they were purple/blue. I like the green alot though.

+Quote Post
besip
Jan 18 2009, 01:42 AM
QUOTE (skennington @ Jan 17 2009, 08:27 PM) *
I think the SL3's are MIJ guitars but if that's the guitar you are looking at getting, you won't be disappointed! smile.gif

what u mean->MIJ ???

as you allready know me i'm not 100% sure what i'm want biggrin.gif i'm like every if no weak then month crazy to another and another axe rolleyes.gif ..Thats not becouse i'm don't know what i'm want i'm be like to have all of them biggrin.gif
my main searching is about Ibanez-Jackson-and ESP and i'm wana something versatible smile.gif

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
skennington
Jan 18 2009, 01:55 AM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Sorry Rene..MIJ "Made In Japan" smile.gif If you want something versitile, any of those brands have model's that will do the trick, but you can never go wrong with a Les Paul, even some of their model's have Floyd's on them now! blink.gif

This post has been edited by skennington: Jan 18 2009, 01:55 AM

+Quote Post
besip
Jan 18 2009, 02:08 AM
QUOTE (skennington @ Jan 17 2009, 08:55 PM) *
Sorry Rene..MIJ "Made In Japan" smile.gif If you want something versitile, any of those brands have model's that will do the trick, but you can never go wrong with a Les Paul, even some of their model's have Floyd's on them now! blink.gif

i'm was try LP studio.....the neck is for me too big...actualy i'm don't know to even play weell yet...but if i'm be buy something new i'm be like to have versatible axe withh good tremolo{i'm don't know how to use that yet biggrin.gif } but if i'm be like to have one.... i'm be wana have good one

from Ibanez I'm like SV 5470 or S 5470
Jackson--The sl3 loks pretty verstaible and if i'b be buy something without tremolo thats be probbaly SLMG
i'm also like few Esp Ltd models

it's really hard for me to find the right one..actualy i'm in the time when i'm be like update everything biggrin.gif but my budget isn't so big smile.gif and i'm still don't know if i'm be stay longer on usa or not..But here in states the guitars is cheaper like on europe so thats be fault to don't buy it here smile.gif

btw--Les paul with Floyd is ugly ph34r.gif

This post has been edited by besip: Jan 18 2009, 02:12 AM

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Jan 18 2009, 02:12 AM
Instructor
I like it a lot!!!
Never played that model but I'm sure it rocks.
I loooove the color too man!

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Jan 18 2009, 09:15 AM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
QUOTE (besip @ Jan 17 2009, 11:50 PM) *
The main question do you like the color and the axe????? cool.gif

Love the colour! I seriously looked at one of these myself a while back as Skenny will tell you! laugh.gif

I changed my mind coz I decided if I was going to buy another Jackson it would be a made in USA and the SL3 is MIJ, this was all that stopped me, having said that, the higher end MIJ guitars are excellent quality (J craft Prestige Ibanez are a good example as well as the MIJ Fenders)

I dont think you`d be disapointed with it at all! smile.gif

I have to stop now coz I`m looking on the ebay page for far too long!! laugh.gif

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
jer
Jan 18 2009, 02:09 PM
Hi Besip.

As its been said, that SL3 is a Japanese model.

Its part of the "Pro Series". You are paying a LOT for the finish there too.

I have a USA SL1 Soloist and I must say it is an EXTREMELY WONDERFUL GUITAR. smile.gif

You mentioned the neck being too big on a Les Paul. You also mentioned the ESP LTD models.

Its important to know that the necks on the Jacksons vs the LTDs are quite different. The LTDs are much narrower. They are about the same thickness though. Both are thinner than a Les Paul.

The Jackson necks are noticeably wider than the LTDs though.

I have 2 ESP LTDs both Korean and 2 Jacksons. 1 Pro Series (MIJ) and 1 USA.

For the money the Korean made MH-400 is about the best guitar I have EVER seen/played. Music Go Round in Cedar Rapids IA just ordered by buddy a BRAND NEW ONE for $579. Yeah..... I got mine for $680 online from some music store in New Jersey....

If you are looking for a "Super Strat" in the sub $1000 category I don't think you can beat the MH-400. Unless you want the extra pretty-nesss of the MH-1000

--------------------
My Gear

Jackson SL-1 USA Soloist
Jackson DK2M
ESP LTD MH-400
ESP LTD EC-1000
Ibanez Custom S-Series
Martin 001 Acoustic

Handmade Marshall JCM800 50watt head (with mods)
Carvin 50x2 Stereo Tube Amp
Boss GT-10 Preamp/Effects Processor
Digitech GSP-1101 Preamp/Effects Processor
Behringer FCB1010 Midi Controlled Floorboard
Behringer Dualfex EX2200
Behinger Stereo EQ
Line 6 POD with 2.3 upgrade
Line 6 Floor Board
Line 6 Spider III Practice Amp
Nady UHF Wireless

"Who will eat the decay, when the worms have lost their sight?"

+Quote Post
besip
Jan 18 2009, 04:52 PM
QUOTE (jer @ Jan 18 2009, 09:09 AM) *
Hi Besip.

Its part of the "Pro Series". You are paying a LOT for the finish there too.

If you are looking for a "Super Strat" in the sub $1000 category I don't think you can beat the MH-400. Unless you want the extra pretty-nesss of the MH-1000

Hi actualy i'm don't thing the price there is to high for the Jackson Finish The guy have same price like on other Guitar store+ he can give yoy free deluxe case

yeaahh the ESP MH-1000 is aslo guitar on my mind...for sure the neck be ok with me after i'm using now my 1 axe ltd viper 50..Like i'm write before i'm loking for versatibility and good stable trem..My problem is i'm like play music from Liam Death metal to Kris and Marcus Nocturnal visdion...for me be maybe best buy 2 axe but money is always problem rolleyes.gif yes i'm wana spend around 1000$ + - some budget and i'm wana do that soon becouse always when i'm got money something is happen and i'm have spend the money then{broken car and other stuff rolleyes.gif }

i'm need spend more time on guitar strore...i'm was already try Few Ibanez specialy S-SV prestige..Then few Jacksons Dinky..the neck is really diferent and i'm ready to try few Esp few RG and The Jackson slmg and sl3

looks to me like all guitar has something Esp looks preety good but more metal but not so well for Kris a marcus stuff ..Ibanez looks preetty good for everything but the Metal sound probbaly will not be soo good like on Esp and jackson is somethin betwet this guitar i'm like Jacskon as well but when i'm try the neck on strore i'm was suprise how diferent is to my cheap LTD...I'm complicate biggrin.gif

will se thanks for your reply..it's good to thing about this with other guys cool.gif

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jan 18 2009, 09:33 PM
Instructor
The finish looks awesome, and I'm sure it's a quality guitar! I would try before buy tho.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
besip
Jan 18 2009, 10:33 PM
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Jan 18 2009, 04:33 PM) *
The finish looks awesome, and I'm sure it's a quality guitar! I would try before buy tho.

sure i'm need to try it before i'm buy it cool.gif my problem with chose new axe is geting biger and biger biggrin.gif i'm don't changin my mind every weak like i'm do before...now i'm changing my mind every day somethime every half hour biggrin.gif
Jer really give me some options..maybe be nice split the money and buy 2 axe which be diferent for my musical apetite..like The Esdp Mh 400+ some stratocaster rolleyes.gif

haha next monday i'm go see Metallica so maybe for few day i'm be crazy fo r Esp biggrin.gif

will se the time for buying new stuff is coming and hope soon i'm be ok smile.gif

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 07:06 PM