Introduction, Woho!
Miiizu
May 5 2012, 11:37 PM
GMC:er
Hello! This is going to be a small introduction about me I guess.
My name is Marcus and I'm 18 years old. I study music at Duveholmsgymnasiet in Katrineholm, Sweden. Though I've studied there for 2 years I began playing guitar at the age of 15, so basically I've only played for about 3 years. I've got a small problem though... I'm allergic to nickel. So I can't play on any other instrument than my own, which kinda sucks.. But I would never stop playing guitar for that, not when there are nickelfree strings, haha! I'm what most people would call a metalhead (mosly because of my long black hair, band tees and such) but I listen to everything. Don't get me wrong, I love listening to metal, but sometimes I listen to popmusic, like Lady gaga and such artists. I enjoy all kinds of music!
My biggest influence when it comes to guitar playing is Paul Gilbert. He can play really fast, but still make it sound really melodic and plain awesome. I've tried to play some of his stuff, but I'm not there yet... But I don't really plan to stop playing, so in due time!
Besides playing guitar I study, witch my eyes set on becomes some sort of teacher. I can solve a rubik's cube within a minute, I can juggle and I skate from time to time.
Well, that's about it I guess! If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask!

Oh, yeah! I play on a Schecter Demon guitar! And I would say my "level" is somewhere between Intermediate and Advanced!

/Marcus

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
dark dude
May 6 2012, 12:24 AM
GMC:er
Welcome, Miiizu!! It sounds like you'll fit in juuuuuuust fine wink.gif Drop in on some of the video chats.. if you dare.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Ibanez 2550E
LTD EC-1000 VB
Roland Cube 30W

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 6 2012, 01:17 PM
Instructor
Hey Marcus smile.gif My name is Cosmin and I am glad to welcome you at GMC! We are a tight group of guitar loving people from all the corners of the earth, so you got right where you should biggrin.gif

Don't shy away from asking us anything - I am running a mentoring program, so if you wish to analyze your playing and start a nice journey towards becoming a better you as a player, drop me a line man!

Cosmin

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
May 6 2012, 04:28 PM
Instructor
Hi Marcus, welcome to GMC smile.gif

Well done for dropping in and introducing yourself. I'm sure you'll find some killer lessons to be working on.. if you need any help, give us a shout ! cool.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 6 2012, 08:22 PM
Instructor
Hi Marcus! Welcome to GMC!! Here you will find lots of lessons and features to improve your playing! I'm now running a Mentoring program so feel free to contact me if you are interested on it. Also let me know if you need some help or feedback. smile.gif
Enjoy the site!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:51 PM