jstcrsn
Jan 14 2012, 07:58 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Michael AC @ Jan 14 2012, 07:47 PM) *
. I suppose being in America

it might be necessary to learn beggar or homeless
I am sorry,that was just to easy

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Jan 14 2012, 08:06 PM
GMC:er
Português (Portugal) and Rusty English but enough to handle movies without subs tongue.gif !

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by MonkeyDAthos: Jan 14 2012, 08:18 PM

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
Dinaga
Jan 14 2012, 08:55 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
I know English and Bosnian. That kinda includes a big part of Serbian and Croatian as well, then. smile.gif
I learned German back in school and I can talk and understand a little of it. But I think it's a waste to forget it so I might take up a German course to learn it well...

can anyone give me some help speaking " Female"

Yeah mate, learning that one as well! To add up to Ben's response, Homer has some wisdom biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Dinaga: Jan 14 2012, 08:58 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
El Fortinero
Jan 15 2012, 08:50 PM
In fact it is because in all America the majority of the countries share the same language (Spanish)- all the countries but Brazil (Portuguese) USA (english) Canada (English and french) and some countries from the Center.

Another amazing thing is that Latin America is like a big country, there is no rivality among us, and that's really cool, for instance we consider the other countries as our Latin brothers ( there was always and idea to "unify" all Latin America in one)

I can speak Spanish and English and as Daniel said Italian and Portuguese are easy to understand to us if they are spoken slow

--------------------
WWW.GROOVERMETAL.COM.AR

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Jan 16 2012, 07:39 AM
Learning Roadie
I thought there was quite a lot of rivalry between Brazil and Argentina or is that just in football?

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
El Fortinero
Jan 16 2012, 11:05 PM
Just in football, but it´s a nice rivality. It´s imposible no to like Brazilians, they are such good people.

Many Argentinean are angry with the Chileans because they betrayed us in the falkland war in 1984 ...but that's my opinon only.. we can´t blame all the people for goverment decisions...

--------------------
WWW.GROOVERMETAL.COM.AR

+Quote Post
Alexiaden93
Jan 16 2012, 11:27 PM
Learning Rock Star
- Norwegian and Romanian from parents.
- English from British school and International Baccalaureate.
- French from French school (lycée, troisième to seconde).

--------------------
My YouTube Channel
Lost in all the 2000+ GMC lessons? Check my Lesson Plan

Guitars
Fender American Standard Stratocaster - Olympic White body, Maple fretboard, White Pearl pickguard, 21 frets, SSS
Yamaha Pacifica

Amplifier
Marshall 15CDR, 45 watts

Recording equipment/software
Line 6 POD Studio GX
Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000
Reaper v3.04
Sony Vegas Pro 8.0

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jan 17 2012, 09:23 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Alexiaden93 @ Jan 16 2012, 10:27 PM) *
- Norwegian and Romanian from parents.
- English from British school and International Baccalaureate.
- French from French school (lycée, troisième to seconde).

.. and Ben-ism ! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Alexiaden93
Jan 17 2012, 09:33 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jan 17 2012, 09:23 AM) *
.. and Ben-ism ! biggrin.gif

Forgive my ignorance, Master Ben. I did not mean to offend your Holiness. unsure.gif

--------------------
My YouTube Channel
Lost in all the 2000+ GMC lessons? Check my Lesson Plan

Guitars
Fender American Standard Stratocaster - Olympic White body, Maple fretboard, White Pearl pickguard, 21 frets, SSS
Yamaha Pacifica

Amplifier
Marshall 15CDR, 45 watts

Recording equipment/software
Line 6 POD Studio GX
Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000
Reaper v3.04
Sony Vegas Pro 8.0

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jan 17 2012, 09:37 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Alexiaden93 @ Jan 17 2012, 08:33 AM) *
Forgive my ignorance, Master Ben. I did not mean to offend your Holiness. unsure.gif

Not at all, disciple Alex.. you were merely being modest and protective of the religion of Benism.

laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Jan 17 2012, 02:30 PM
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jan 17 2012, 08:37 AM) *
Not at all, disciple Alex.. you were merely being modest and protective of the religion of Benism.

laugh.gif

Are your Disciples 'Benists'??? How does one become a Benist???
huh.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Michael AC
Jan 17 2012, 02:38 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Jan 14 2012, 01:58 PM) *
it might be necessary to learn beggar or homeless
I am sorry,that was just to easy

No sorry needed when you speak the truth... smile.gif

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Jan 17 2012, 03:20 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Jan 17 2012, 01:30 PM) *
Are your Disciples 'Benists'??? How does one become a Benist???
huh.gif

Not a card carrying disciple myself but I believe that the initial steps include:

First you have to put all temptation aside.
As spiritual leader Ben has very kindly taken it upon him self to save us from temptation so you may give him all of your money and guitars. He will look after them for you.

Second, you then need to learnthe correct obeisance.
You must turn to face Devon and Cornwall three times a day and headbang to Run to the Hills.

Third you must affirm your love of dogs, horses, Marmite and all things Maiden.

Those three should set you on the rigth path to Benism cool.gif

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
SirJamsalot
Jan 18 2012, 05:55 PM
Learning Rock Star
C#, C, Java, Javascript, SQL (MS, Postgres, Sybase, Oracle and MySQL dialects) HTML, Python, Visual Basic, PERL, Assembly (though a bit rusty), HTML, Action Script, c-shell, Korn, LISP... been a while, but I even remember some Pascal!

oh, and Engrish

--------------------
The more I practice, the more I wish I had time to practice!
My Band Forum: http://passionfly.site/chat

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jan 18 2012, 08:08 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
QUOTE (tonymiro @ Jan 17 2012, 03:20 PM) *
Not a card carrying disciple myself but I believe that the initial steps include:

First you have to put all temptation aside.
As spiritual leader Ben has very kindly taken it upon him self to save us from temptation so you may give him all of your money and guitars. He will look after them for you.

Second, you then need to learnthe correct obeisance.
You must turn to face Devon and Cornwall three times a day and headbang to Run to the Hills.

Third you must affirm your love of dogs, horses, Marmite and all things Maiden.

Those three should set you on the rigth path to Benism cool.gif

Don't forget you have to do all these things while doing push-ups with a basket full of donuts for your master on your back.

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 19 2012, 12:05 AM
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Jan 14 2012, 11:31 AM) *
No it's not laugh.gif
Todd tried it once to write me something encouraging in german...the result was hilarious laugh.gif

Hey now! wink.gif Man my German is really, really, bad. I'd like to learn Gaelic oddly enough. Which I gather isn't that far from Welsh! As I posted previously I"m descended from the English/Scottish Border Reavers and many spoke "Border Tongue" with bits from Scottish Gaelic, English, and whatever else they could steal.

After that, I'd still like to learn proper German!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:18 AM