> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

51 Pages V  « < 11 12 13 14 15 > »   
A Song A Day
JD_
Jan 21 2012, 01:27 PM
Learning Roadie
Nice One Mate, I love HIM, massive part of my youth... saw them live twice.Always have a soft spot for them

Good Share Cosmin cool.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
ESP E2 VIPER CAMO,
ENGL INFERNO 100w,
TWO NOTES CAPTOR X
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 25 2012, 10:51 AM
Instructor

my girl sent this one to me yesterday smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 26 2012, 10:21 AM
Instructor
A cowboy band as no other biggrin.gif HELL YEAH!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 27 2012, 09:08 AM
Instructor
And yes...I have days when I like listening to RnB biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 29 2012, 01:26 PM
Instructor

At some point, I've been hearing rumors that the singer is Jonathan Davis' (Korn) brother.. nevertheless, nice song!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 30 2012, 08:36 AM
Instructor
This my favorite song from a very respected Romanian artist - Alexandru Andries

It's a pretty sad song, but very beautiful nonetheless - it speaks of the fact that he wishes for a beautiful day with his lady, but he can't have that as they are not what they used to be in the beginning when she had no reason to lie to him.

It's called 'The most beautiful day'

Enjoy

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 31 2012, 09:00 PM
Instructor
I'm a very big Prince fan and this is my favorite song! There, I said it! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 1 2012, 10:15 AM
Instructor
Here's a cocktail that can never go wrong!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 2 2012, 01:17 PM
Instructor
There is a possibility I may have posted this song somewhere in the past, but since I like it a lot biggrin.gif I guess it can have another go tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 6 2012, 09:12 AM
Instructor
One of my favorite acoustic renditions of an electric original smile.gif and did I mention the fact that aussies rule? laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 7 2012, 10:28 AM
Instructor
Pretty sad, though, I like it very much!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 8 2012, 07:09 PM
Instructor
This is so pure somehow smile.gif kids playing reggae - there's a strong message here as with all reggae music!

+Quote Post
Jeff Lynd
Feb 8 2012, 10:24 PM
GMC:er
Cosmin,
I discovered this topic only now and can't get out of my head this song

Thanks for you, I know a new band: Dredg
full of just amazing and brilliant guitar chord's ohmy.gif

Thanx again man!

Jeff

--------------------
All the best!
Jeff

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 9 2012, 01:07 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Jeff Lynd @ Feb 8 2012, 09:24 PM) *
Cosmin,
I discovered this topic only now and can't get out of my head this song

Thanks for you, I know a new band: Dredg
full of just amazing and brilliant guitar chord's ohmy.gif

Thanx again man!

Jeff

I am absolutely stunned by these guys and I cried when I listened to them live 3 years ago in Germany..

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 9 2012, 10:40 AM
Instructor
How about some Alter Bridge today?

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 11 2012, 04:45 PM
Instructor
How about this one? I really dislike the fact that people are trashing Korn for collaborating with Skrillex on their new album.. what do you think?

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Feb 11 2012, 05:13 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Feb 11 2012, 03:45 PM) *
How about this one? I really dislike the fact that people are trashing Korn for collaborating with Skrillex on their new album.. what do you think?

i am not a fan of Skrillex, not really my thing, but the song is great and i don't see anything wrong with the collaboration tongue.gif ; i guess people nowadays give more importance to the terms (sellout/mainstream/overrated) than anything else :/

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 12 2012, 10:45 AM
Instructor
Big up for my friends 'Whitewalls' - they won the 5th place at the GBOB Final in Indonesia last year!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 13 2012, 05:25 PM
Instructor
Grunge week laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 14 2012, 10:42 AM
Instructor

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif never thought this would be possible biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

51 Pages V  « < 11 12 13 14 15 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 11:36 AM