6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
What's The Meaning Of Your Forum Name?
JCJXXL
Dec 6 2007, 02:26 PM
GMC:er
Mine is easy... JCJ my initials and XXL my shirt size smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Dec 6 2007, 02:27 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
Andrew - laugh.gif laugh.gif ph34r.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by tonymiro: Dec 6 2007, 02:27 PM

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Rated Htr
Dec 6 2007, 02:53 PM
Experienced Rock Star
Htr really has many meaning to me...I've had it for since I can remember, it started out by meaning Heartless, Terror, Ruthless..But it has many histories of it's creation, such as my old three Nicks: Hipogrifo, TrueForce, Rockermaster...

Rated was just an add on I use in Counter-Strike xD

--------------------
Currently Practicing

Rhythm: Finnish Power Metal III: Nightwish
Legato: Ben's Land Of Legato
Alternate Picking: Alternate Picking Workout #5
Chords: Chord Melody Technique

+Quote Post
rokchik
Dec 6 2007, 03:32 PM
The Dark Canuck
Well mine is fairly simple.....I'm female and I like rock music thus Rock Chick. I just got creative with the spelling.

+Quote Post
at lights end
Dec 6 2007, 10:43 PM
band name cool.gif

...once we find a bassist.

--------------------
“You have to go on and be crazy. Craziness is like heaven.”

+Quote Post
VinceG
Dec 6 2007, 11:06 PM
my name Vince. G stands for Galindez which is my last name. Please refer to me as Vince smile.gif. Oh yea I don't like being called Vincent... don't know why.

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Dec 6 2007, 11:12 PM
Ok, Vincent it is. biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
VinceG
Dec 6 2007, 11:13 PM
sad.gif

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Dec 7 2007, 12:08 AM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (botoxfox @ Dec 6 2007, 05:12 PM) *

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
JVM
Dec 7 2007, 12:15 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (VinceG @ Dec 6 2007, 10:13 AM) *
sad.gif

I'm just the opposite, I don't like Vince but Vincent is okay by me tongue.gif

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Dec 7 2007, 12:17 AM
Strange - my daughter always likes it when I call her Fred (which I do quite a lot) unsure.gif .

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Layzer
Dec 7 2007, 12:20 AM
Last name + Zer

This post has been edited by Layzer: Dec 7 2007, 12:20 AM

--------------------
Unity

+Quote Post
swingline
Dec 7 2007, 12:55 AM
A few years ago I needed a screen name for some site and after I thought for a while I looked at a Swingline stapler and thus my username was born.

--------------------
--------------------

The Gear:
Jackson Dinky 2M Snow White
Line 6 Spider III 75 watt
Line 6 FBV Express Foot Controller

+Quote Post
chast
Dec 7 2007, 02:12 PM
Learning Roadie
I stole mine out of a book biggrin.gif
Chast was an evil magician and I liked his character smile.gif

--------------------
"They play it extremely fast, it doesn't make any sense, but it's Slayer so it makes a lot of sense" :)

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Dec 7 2007, 02:16 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
QUOTE (botoxfox @ Dec 6 2007, 10:12 PM) *

laugh.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (tonymiro @ Dec 6 2007, 11:17 PM) *
Strange - my daughter always likes it when I call her Fred (which I do quite a lot) unsure.gif .

I call my daughter Titch, I`ve been told it will have to change coz she just started to try and copy words recently, unfortunatly it only seems to be the first part of the words that are coming out at the mo! laugh.gif

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
Tank
Dec 7 2007, 02:33 PM
GMC Veteran
QUOTE (Smells @ Dec 7 2007, 01:16 PM) *
laugh.gif laugh.gif
I call my daughter Titch, I`ve been told it will have to change coz she just started to try and copy words recently, unfortunatly it only seems to be the first part of the words that are coming out at the mo! laugh.gif

I had something similar. Because of my daughters angelic looks, yet her unnerving ability to fill a nappy with the foulest stench known to human kind, I used to call her "Stinkerbell". The problem is now that she's in nursery, she insists on correcting anyone reading Disney books to them.

"And then, tinkerbell flew in the window....", "Stinkerbell!!"

They pick up on anything you say and do, really quickly.

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Dec 7 2007, 02:42 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
QUOTE (Tank @ Dec 7 2007, 01:33 PM) *
"And then, tinkerbell flew in the window....", "Stinkerbell!!"

They pick up on anything you say and do, really quickly.

laugh.gif laugh.gif

yea they do, I lost my temper with something the other day, (cant remember why) and I picked up my shoe and threw it from the lounge to the kitchen, next thing she was picking up her little slippers and throwing them around the lounge laughing ohmy.gif ... oopsie, gotta be soooo careful laugh.gif

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Dec 7 2007, 03:39 PM
laugh.gif very true Tank.

A friend has a daughter whose first word was 'bugger' though my friend tries to insist that she was actually saying 'buggy'. Oh and my daughter got confused about XMas when she was much younger because she didn't see why people celebrated the birth of 'baby cheeses' rolleyes.gif .

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mackietao
Dec 7 2007, 03:51 PM
My name is Marcus. I was awfully into martial arts when I was younger. Still am kind of. Don´t see martial arts movies any more but I follow the UFC for instance. Anyhow one time me and a buddy rented 16 movies with Jackie Chan and saw them during a one week school break and since he had his chinese nick I had to have mine too.
From Jackie and Marcus become Mackie.. And Tao just sound super cool along with it wink.gif And I´m not really refering to tao as with a meaning. It´s more Tao as in the last name Tao. Found it in an aftertext from a Jackie Chan movie.. hehe.. So it has been one of my nicks for 10 years now.

+Quote Post
Tank
Dec 7 2007, 04:59 PM
GMC Veteran
QUOTE (tonymiro @ Dec 7 2007, 02:39 PM) *
laugh.gif very true Tank.

A friend has a daughter whose first word was 'bugger' though my friend tries to insist that she was actually saying 'buggy'. Oh and my daughter got confused about XMas when she was much younger because she didn't see why people celebrated the birth of 'baby cheeses' rolleyes.gif .

Hahaha, my Aunt had the same problem. My young cousin had the habit of running around repeatedly shouting "buggy buggy buggy", though it sounded more like bugger.

More recently, my youngest has got interested in the fact that I'm practicing. The other week she overheard me talking to a friend about the riff from Bark at the Moon. Now whenever she comes over and I'm playing, she'll say "What's that daddy, are you playing Bark for the Moooon?" laugh.gif

BTW, to bring things back on topic. Tank was a nickname given to me by a lead singer in a band I play for. My surname is Bradley, and he introduced me to the audience as "Tank" on our first gig together. The name just kind of stuck. smile.gif

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2024 - 12:43 AM