Hello Guitarlovers
MetalCrib
Jul 7 2007, 12:41 AM
GMC:er
Hi, i'm a guitarfan from Belgium,i'm 37 years, i've started to play about 1,5 year ago and i've started taking lessons in a rockschool a week ago (...i practice about 3 hours a day and about 5 hours at weekends). I'm not that good but i'm determant, my vision is to play some metallica-and/or IronMaiden songs at my 40th birthday for my family... i was looking for some great internet-lessons to boost my skills and thats why i became a member...

Greets to all wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitar: Ibanez S520XE.

Amp: Line 6 - Spider II.

Effect: Line 6 Floor Pod.

IPB Image
IPB Image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
MickeM
Jul 7 2007, 12:54 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (MetalCrib @ Jul 7 2007, 01:41 AM) *
Hi, i'm a guitarfan from Belgium,i'm 37 years, i've started to play about 1,5 year ago and i've started taking lessons in a rockschool a week ago (...i practice about 3 hours a day and about 5 hours at weekends). I'm not that good but i'm determant, my vision is to play some metallica-and/or IronMaiden songs at my 40th birthday for my family... i was looking for some great internet-lessons to boost my skills and thats why i became a member...

Greets to all wink.gif

Greetings, keep it up and I'm sure you will succeed with that goal! You have to get the "galopping" rhythm going for Maiden laugh.gif
Welcome!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:45 AM