"rock Hard" Nail Hardener
Spiderusalem
Dec 31 2007, 07:02 AM
GMC:er

Since I broke up with my guitar pick, I've been using my fingers to do all the dirty work. Needless to say, they go through some pretty rigorous ware. Thats why I've decided to take some steps to protecting my nails. I've started using this stuff, Rock Hard, for a few reasons:

A.) the clever puns that are possible with such a name. Think of the slogans! "Rock Harder! with Rock Hard nail Hardener!"

B.) they claim to harden your nails 5 times more than any other topcoat/hardener and I definitely need something really tough.

C.) all these other random benefits. http://store.hello-gorgeous.net/rohahaandb...channelid=FROOG I'm pretty sure they meant to add "helps with guitar tone" to that list. They just forgot.

using nail hardener has its slight cons though. It gives your nails a high glossy finish that might garner some unwanted attention if you dont usually paint your nails. Also, if you dont usually paint your nails.... it'll feel weird at first.

all in all, if you dont use a pick and you want some extra protection for your nails, I would definitely recommend you use this stuff.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Spiderusalem: Dec 31 2007, 07:03 AM

--------------------
Equipment: Classical/Jazz hybrid guitar. blunt/black humor.

Success is the best revenge.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Hisham Al-Sanea
Jan 2 2008, 01:24 AM
Instructor
good staff

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Spiderusalem   "rock Hard" Nail Hardener   Dec 31 2007, 07:02 AM
- - Bogdan   Wow very nice insight! I didn't know such ...   Dec 31 2007, 05:36 PM
- - Tomy Jeon   It would be really useful if you forget your pick....   Jan 1 2008, 04:03 AM
- - Hisham   good staff   Jan 2 2008, 01:24 AM
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 12:32 PM