3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Mtp New Additions For December!, Confirmed list !
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 2 2009, 03:19 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Crazy_Diamond @ Dec 1 2009, 07:07 PM) *
Let's Rock Gabe !!!!!

QUOTE (Bondy @ Dec 1 2009, 07:12 PM) *
Awesome cant wait to get started smile.gif

yeah guys! Let's rock! Please start witting your CVs! I'll create the threads as soon as my MTP subforum is ready! smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
zen
Dec 2 2009, 03:46 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
Thanks smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"If the need is deep, you WILL find a way , if it isn't, you'll find some excuse"

Check out my Student Instructor Lesson on Metal Riffing HERE

Visit My Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
-Zion-
Dec 2 2009, 09:40 AM
Learning Roadie
cool.. smile.gif

It's going to be very interesting to work with you Gabriel.. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Dec 2 2009, 02:08 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Dec 2 2009, 12:27 AM) *
I don't know the answer on this either. If someone can tell me that I can keep some participants from the old group then I'd be happy to do it. Let's see if someone can answer this.

Sorry for the delay replying to this, the way I see it, is that if as the mentoring Instructor you are happy to continue with exsisting members in your group then do so, providing everyone completes assignments etc smile.gif

the newer guidelines put in place at the beginning of November made this into more of a monthly thing as members could not continue into the new month without completing assignments set in the previous month. (I understand the confusion from the original 3 monthly turn around that we said before)

I think we`ll just be introducing "new batches" of members every few months to make life a little easier for the mentor so that they do not have new members and old members drifting in and out every month.

so in short, if you are happy to continue with your older students as well, then do so smile.gif

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Dec 2 2009, 02:14 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Chris Evans @ Dec 2 2009, 01:08 PM) *
Sorry for the delay replying to this, the way I see it, is that if as the mentoring Instructor you are happy to continue with exsisting members in your group then do so, providing everyone completes assignments etc smile.gif

the newer guidelines put in place at the beginning of November made this into more of a monthly thing as members could not continue into the new month without completing assignments set in the previous month. (I understand the confusion from the original 3 monthly turn around that we said before)

I think we`ll just be introducing "new batches" of members every few months to make life a little easier for the mentor so that they do not have new members and old members drifting in and out every month.

so in short, if you are happy to continue with your older students as well, then do so smile.gif

Ok thanks smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 2 2009, 03:16 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (-Zion- @ Dec 2 2009, 05:40 AM) *
cool.. smile.gif

It's going to be very interesting to work with you Gabriel.. biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif Thanks for joining my MTP Zen!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Dec 2 2009, 03:40 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Congrats everybody! This will be a fun new mtp phase! smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Dec 2 2009, 04:00 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Chris Evans @ Dec 2 2009, 02:08 PM) *

Fantastic announcement. Thanks for making it all clear Chris!

--------------------

+Quote Post
MirkoSchmidt
Dec 2 2009, 04:16 PM
Learning Rock Star
??? i dont understand that! i want to join MTP too, but where can i post my video? i was waiting for the new thread the last month!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Dec 2 2009, 04:51 PM
QUOTE (MirkoSchmidt @ Dec 2 2009, 03:16 PM) *
??? i dont understand that! i want to join MTP too, but where can i post my video? i was waiting for the new thread the last month!

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=32173

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Dec 3 2009, 10:47 AM
updated, this looks like the final list, I think I`ve placed everybody now.

Can you please please PM me if I have missed anybody.

cheers guys and enjoy smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fusar
Jan 29 2010, 05:44 PM
GMC:er
Hey guys!
Well, I was once mentored by Ivan, but due to internet problems, he had to abandon me sad.gif As I finally got a Line Pod and perhaps a band biggrin.gif, I'm heavily motivated to start again! Can I begin at any time with the MTP Program, or will I have to wait till March?

--------------------

For all who are interested, I own a Yahama Pacifica 112 and a Spider Line 6 15W Amp

+Quote Post
maharzan
Feb 4 2010, 07:43 AM
Veteran Guitar Lord
PM Chris. Or I would think the new MTP signups should be up pretty soon if we are going to begin in March. Keep your eyes on this forum. smile.gif

You can always try some lessons and post it in REC until then. wink.gif

Cheers!!

--------------------
Checkout my YouTube & my band Nissim's YouTube channels.

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Feb 4 2010, 11:18 AM
QUOTE (maharzan @ Feb 4 2010, 06:43 AM) *
PM Chris. Or I would think the new MTP signups should be up pretty soon if we are going to begin in March. Keep your eyes on this forum. smile.gif

Spot on, new sign up thread will be here most likely at the end of next week giving a couple of weeks for people to sign up for March

smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
zen
Feb 15 2010, 11:23 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
Hey Chris, can we know which all instructors are upto mentoring and available next semester?

--------------------
"If the need is deep, you WILL find a way , if it isn't, you'll find some excuse"

Visit My Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Feb 15 2010, 11:24 AM
QUOTE (zen @ Feb 15 2010, 10:23 AM) *
Hey Chris, can we know which all instructors are upto mentoring and available next semester?

Hi mate, yea, I`ll get that sorted for you and put up a list as soon as poss smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
zen
Feb 15 2010, 11:28 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
Good stuff.. Thanks mate.. smile.gif Much appreciated.

--------------------

Visit My Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Feb 15 2010, 12:01 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Great news, can't wait to join the program!

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
stratman79
Feb 16 2010, 12:49 AM
Learning Rock Star
Hi could someone explain to me how the mentor program works?

I don't understand which tutors are doing it and how you sign up and what your expected to do.

thanks

+Quote Post
purple hayes
Feb 16 2010, 01:52 AM
Ultimate Guitar Hero
QUOTE (stratman79 @ Feb 15 2010, 06:49 PM) *
Hi could someone explain to me how the mentor program works?

I don't understand which tutors are doing it and how you sign up and what your expected to do.

thanks

Soon, there's going to be a thread posted for the next MTP sign up. You can post that you're interested and you can ask for an instructor to be your mentor. There's no guarantees on getting the instructor you ask for, but you'll get one.

It's a 3 month program. Each week you'll be given a weekly assignment focusing on one particular aspect of your playing. At the end of the week, you'll post a video or audio of your progress.

There are also monthly assignments for the MTP. You'll be given one at the beginning of the month and you'll have until the end of the month to record a video of yourself playing it. That needs to be submitted to the REC forum for grading.

If you do all of your weekly assignments and pass the monthly assignment, you can continue on to the next month.

If, at the end of the 3 months, you've completed all of your assignments, Kristopher Dahl will fly to your town and award you with a bronzed likeness of himself.*

*not really.

--------------------
My guitar bits on YouTube: <a href="https://www.youtube.com/duathlon70" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/duathlon70</a>

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 01:39 PM