Beginners Section Re-structuring
Kristofer Dahl
Apr 13 2007, 05:27 PM
GMC Founder
Just a little note to say that I added an "intro video" to the beginner section.

I also reordered the lessons to a "suggested order" - as always there is no right or wrong, but I noticed quite many newcomers like to have an order they can follow! smile.gif

Kristofer

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Mark Schiewe
Apr 16 2007, 04:28 PM
GMC:er
Any new beginner lessons coming up Kris?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Just remember, the last name is pronounced she-we

IPB Image My baby :)

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Apr 16 2007, 06:10 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Mark Schiewe @ Apr 16 2007, 05:28 PM) *
Any new beginner lessons coming up Kris?

hmm well for now it feel as we have got a bunch of beginners lessons, that will enable people to go over to a bit more complexe gmc lessons, once mastered. Of course in the future I'd like to have a much more complete beginners section - but if one were to pick just six beginners lessons those are the ones I would choose...

--------------------

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:53 PM