Lessons (máté), Here you can ask about my lessons
Mate Nagy
Sep 26 2010, 02:07 PM
GMC:er
Hi !
Here you can ask about my lessons, requests etc.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Mate Nagy: Sep 26 2010, 02:09 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
quadrium
Apr 6 2011, 06:05 PM
Learning Tone Master
Hey Mate, can you send me your Hard Rock Insanity lesson's bt please?

Thanks,
Dogukan.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
kadirun
Aug 23 2012, 03:54 PM
Can you give me a video tutorial song from EDGUY Vain Glory Opera-

thanks in advance

+Quote Post
heavyload
Nov 11 2015, 03:46 PM
Hi Máté,

hope you are still in contact with this site. I have a question to your "Killer Pentatonics III Doug Aldrich Style".

I understand the Picking Pattern. And the root scale is a-minor pentatonic. But sometimes you leave the scale, and I don't understand the systematic, why?

Maybe you could help me out?

First position is in the first stroke, D-String, Fret 5 to 8 (instead of 5 to 7).
After that it is again A-minor Pentatonic until Stroke 7, D-String, Fret 17 to 20 (instead of 17 to 19).

Same thing, only one octave higher.
I know this note is from the blues scale - is this the right context, or any other reason?

After that I can't identify the correct scale?

Best regards
Alexander

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 13 2015, 03:22 PM
Instructor
Hi Alexander, I think that you are talking about G string (3rd string) not D string. That's where Mate switches to 5 - 8, using the blue note instead of the 4th of the scale. This exta note is usually added to Pentatonic minor scale and what you get is the popular "Blues Scale".

This idea used in this way gives the Shred style lick a bluesy feel...

Please let me know if this answers your question.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:22 PM