2 Pages V   1 2 >  
New Instructor Coming In, David Wallimann
Kristofer Dahl
Mar 29 2007, 07:56 PM
GMC Founder
Hey hey hey!

I have the honour to present a superb guitarist named David Walliman.

First of all I'm sure you notice he has the most wonderful guitar...! wink.gif

Secondly, and more seriously, I must say I am really thrilled by David's fresh sound and bluesrocky licks - very inspiring. Listen to his clips and you will see what I mean.

I am not going to give you any video samples yet - David has told he will be working on a first lesson next week. I'll leave the rest of the introduction to him!

Kris biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
beebo
Mar 29 2007, 08:46 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Mar 29 2007, 10:56 AM) *
Hey hey hey!

I have the honour to present a superb guitarist named David Walliman.

First of all I'm sure you notice he has the most wonderful guitar...! wink.gif

Secondly, and more seriously, I must say I am really thrilled by David's fresh sound and bluesrocky licks - very inspiring. Listen to his clips and you will see what I mean.

I am not going to give you any video samples yet - David has told he will be working on a first lesson next week. I'll leave the rest of the introduction to him!

Kris biggrin.gif

Great I love the blues biggrin.gif Hey Kris, his guitar kinda looks like yours in his picture

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by beebo: Mar 29 2007, 08:47 PM

+Quote Post
Pavel
Mar 29 2007, 09:33 PM
Instructor
Cool! More interesting stuff coming in! And i see why the guitar is SUPERB - because you have the same one hahahaha

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Mar 29 2007, 09:39 PM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (Pavel @ Mar 29 2007, 04:33 PM) *
Cool! More interesting stuff coming in! And i see why the guitar is SUPERB - because you have the same one hahahaha

That's all we need, more Parkers in the site wink.gif

Welcome David, looking forward to your first lesson!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Mar 30 2007, 01:14 AM
Instructor
Hi everyone!
I'm very excited to join all of you.
I'm trying to wrap up my first lesson, but my lack of good filming equipment is slowing me down..
Hopefully that should be fixed soon!
Anyways, it's great to be part of this!

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
Ben C
Mar 30 2007, 02:31 AM
Hey there,

Welcome to GMC! I've gotta say, i'm already really impressed by your sound.

Can't wait for the first lesson!

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 30 2007, 05:05 AM
Instructor
Hi David!! Welcome to GMC!
I'm trying to hear your music but I can't. There is something wrong with my windows media!!

gabriel.-

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
chainsbroken
Mar 30 2007, 07:29 AM
Hi David. I really like your sound and most of all I like the fact you play christian music. thats awesome that God is guiding you through your music. I also like to play alot of christian progressive music. I really look foward to seeing what you and God will bring to GMC. We have alot of talented instructors here and you will fit in just fine. Look foward to seeing your first lesson... By the way.. I use to live in Tenn. also

This post has been edited by chainsbroken: Mar 30 2007, 07:33 AM

--------------------
Deano

+Quote Post
blindwillie
Mar 30 2007, 07:31 AM
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Mar 29 2007, 08:56 PM) *
Hey hey hey!

Kris biggrin.gif

Bluesrocky licks!!! \o/

I like his songs

--------------------

Schecter C1 Hellraiser EMG 81/85, replaced with JB/Jazz (SH4/SH2n) w. coilsplit
Schecter Revenger HB-105, replaced with EMG 81/85
Stratocaster Deluxe Players Noiseless
Ibanez 2550z
Blackstar HT5H, Blackheart BH5H w. BH112, Laney LX35D, Line6 Pod XT, Marshall MS-2
Headphones: Sennheiser RS120

Stay tuned...

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Mar 30 2007, 08:37 AM
Lets go fishing!
I like the parker, what model of Fly is it? I can never find that one on the net.

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Mar 30 2007, 09:02 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Mar 30 2007, 06:05 AM) *
I'm trying to hear your music but I can't. There is something wrong with my windows media!!

gabriel.-

These windows media files don't work for me either - instead I have to listen to the Real Audio verision, which work fine! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pavel
Mar 30 2007, 09:08 AM
Instructor
Well those Windows Media files worked good at my PC so the problem is not in his website but your's PC's tongue.gif wink.gif

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
MickeM
Mar 30 2007, 12:08 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
Sounds like a mix between Vai and Dream Theater. Great stuff!

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Mar 31 2007, 12:56 AM
Instructor
Glad you liked the soundclips.
Now you just need to buy the album. biggrin.gif

--------------------
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Mar 31 2007, 04:09 AM
Welcome! Im loving how were getting new instructors in and its great to have a blues master join the site biggrin.gif

- John

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Mar 31 2007, 05:27 PM
Instructor
I hope you guys won't be dissapointed but there's been a little confusion.
I'm not really into blues guys...
I play in a progressive rock band called Glass Hammer
My solo stuff is a little more heavy, but I'm far from being a blues expert.. Hope you'll like my lessons though!

--------------------
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Apr 2 2007, 02:45 AM
Welcome! Im loving how were getting new instructors in and its great to have a blues master progressive rock guy join the site smile.gif wink.gif

-John

This post has been edited by Eat-Sleep-andJam: Apr 2 2007, 02:48 AM

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
Jazzie
Apr 2 2007, 07:50 AM

Try VLC player, it will play just about everything! cool.gif

VLC

NOTE: (If you get no video with VLC, just have to change RGB to Directx (Windoz users) and you are set
VLC Setup

l8ter
Jazzie

This post has been edited by Jazzie: Apr 2 2007, 12:53 PM

+Quote Post
nrpstreetballa
Apr 3 2007, 06:03 AM
hey welcome to the site those songs u have are pure genius!!! what kind of lessons do u have cooking up for gmc???

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Apr 5 2007, 04:32 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (nrpstreetballa @ Apr 3 2007, 01:03 AM) *
hey welcome to the site those songs u have are pure genius!!! what kind of lessons do u have cooking up for gmc???

Thanks! Glad you like the tracks!
I think I'll try to vary the lessons. I'm preparing something on the Dorian mode right now..
Any suggestions?

--------------------
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 11:28 PM