Need I Huge Favor.. Drumtrack
ruben_mcn
Mar 27 2011, 12:11 AM
Learning Roadie
Hey Guys ..
I'm want to make a cover/colaboration of this song really bad..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5bmU5fSgRA

But a really bad ass cover.. as professional as I can make it.. and I know nothing about making drumtracks I have tried but with no sucesses.. Is there anychance that anyone could make a drumtrack off this song that I could use in my cover ??

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by ruben_mcn: Mar 27 2011, 12:15 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Mar 29 2011, 09:50 PM
Instructor
Can you find MIDI drums on internet perhaps?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Brandon Earman
Mar 29 2011, 10:24 PM
Learning Roadie
Ruben, I recently got Addictive Drums software. I am new to it, but I would be glad to try to make a track for you. How specific of a track are you looking for? Just drums right? Exact note for note or something general?

--------------------
"That's alright I still got my guitar, look out now!" -Hendrix

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Mar 29 2011, 11:30 PM
GMC:er
I think he wants you to recreate the drums from the track in the video as close as you can. It's very cool of you to do this! We are also looking for help with drums in our QUADRIUM collab project if you are up for it smile.gif

Todd
QUOTE (Brandon Earman @ Mar 29 2011, 04:24 PM) *
Ruben, I recently got Addictive Drums software. I am new to it, but I would be glad to try to make a track for you. How specific of a track are you looking for? Just drums right? Exact note for note or something general?

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Mar 29 2011, 11:32 PM
Learning Tone Master
Can you mix drums?
Just putting a midi into a VST doesnt make it sound good, sadly.

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Mar 31 2011, 08:17 AM
Instructor
If there is MIDI file available, I could offer Superior Drummer 2.0 samples with semi-pro mix.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ruben_mcn
Dec 27 2011, 01:31 AM
Learning Roadie
Sorry guys i havent been around cause of university :S i just want the drums.. brandon, if you could take the time to make it i would really aprreciate it smile.gif

thanks ivan smile.gif i would love your help..

if anybody wants to jump in and play some bass or a guitar it would be really cool.. even tho i'm not sure if this will ever be finished since i will have to transcribe the whole song.. it will take a long time :/

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Dec 27 2011, 10:31 PM
Instructor
Let us know, if you get serious with this project, we will be happy to help mate.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Dec 28 2011, 05:02 AM
Instructor
Transcribing is the best exercise. Keep working at it every day.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 05:37 PM