2 Pages V  < 1 2  
How Anal Are You About Your Guitar?
How anal are you about your guitar?
How much TLC do you give it?
I polish it, change strings etc every week or more! [ 7 ] ** [11.29%]
I change the strings every week or two, polish it on rare occasions [ 11 ] ** [17.74%]
I change the strings when they need it badly or snap, rarely clean/polish etc [ 42 ] ** [67.74%]
I like to punish my axe, throw it about on stage etc (please dont choose this ;-) [ 2 ] ** [3.23%]
Total Votes: 62
Guests cannot vote 
The Uncreator
Dec 9 2007, 02:52 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Im EXTREMELY ANAL about it, i chose the first option. smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Understudy
Dec 9 2007, 04:22 PM
GMC:er
I am very anal about my Carvin, but I have to be to keep the finish and the wood in the condition it needs to be. A natural tung oil finish has to be maintained every month with lemon oil and then every 6 months with tung oil to keep the wood from drying out. I change strings when I feel I need to but I re-oil every month with a 100% cotton cloth that leaves no dust. My Ibanez gets restrung when it needs it, and every now and then I just wipe it down with windex.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars Carvin DC-127 Ibanez RG-470
Accoustic Guitar Ovation Celebrity
Amp Marshall VS65R
Recording Gear Tascam Ministudio Porta 02 (Analog 4 track)
Boss DR-220 Dr. Rhythm Digital Drum Machine
Tuner Boss TU-12
Effects pedals Dunlop 535Q CryBaby, Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble, Boss
CS-3 Compression Sustainer, Boss MT-2 Metal Zone, Boss DD-5 Digital Delay

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Dec 9 2007, 05:52 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Dec 9 2007, 01:52 AM) *
Im EXTREMELY ANAL about it, i chose the first option. smile.gif

Fancy cleaning mine too? laugh.gif laugh.gif wink.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Dejan Farkas
Dec 10 2007, 03:53 PM
Instructor
It simple! smile.gif

I clean it when it's dirty, and restring it when I feel I should biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Paul Coutts
Dec 13 2007, 08:47 AM
GMC:er
I'm obssesive, in a way, but I also think that guitars are like shoes...they need to be treated like crap now and again. They need to be worn in, so to speak smile.gif

--------------------
Gear - Ibanez RG350EX, Ibanez RG220DX, ESP LTD MH250, Line 6 PODx3, Laney TF100, Ibanez SM7, Ibanez RG ?

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:09 PM