Want To Be Good Teacher, Good Modern Teacher
alfredsuresh
Nov 19 2011, 03:20 PM
GMC:er
Hello GMC,

This is Alfred from India, i have been playing since 7 years but with lot ups and downs started as hobby but now i want to be a good teacher. i found GMC is great source of learning various styles of music though i like gospel ,western classical. i have been here since 3 years. now i bought electric guitar ( ibanez ) and zoom G2.1nu.

I teach classical guitar since two years as a part time now my goal is to be professional and become good teacher in electric guitar too (rock & soft rock) styles also.

i researched a lot and i found GMC is very good resource indeed great website.

thanks to you and all the instructors for wonderful lessons.

regards

Alfred smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Nov 19 2011, 05:37 PM
Instructor
Hey Alfred! Teaching is a very interesting process because it can be unpredictible and so different with each student,

GMC is a great resource

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Nov 19 2011, 06:36 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Welcome to GMC Alfred! smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Nov 19 2011, 09:29 PM
Instructor
Welcome to GMC Alfred, feel free to ask for anything you want to know wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Nov 20 2011, 01:11 AM
Instructor
Welcome aboard Alfred, glad you joined the site. Music teaching is a whole different art to itself, so if we can help there, or if you can share some experiences on the topic it would be great. What students like, what don't like etc..

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
El Fortinero
Nov 20 2011, 01:39 AM
l i am actually into the teaching too (beginners, intermediate). found that I do not feel like i am working when teaching........ and yes gmc it's a great source...... but shhhhhh don't tell Khris;otherwise he will charge us tongue.gif

This post has been edited by El Fortinero: Nov 20 2011, 01:39 AM

--------------------
WWW.GROOVERMETAL.COM.AR

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 20 2011, 03:52 AM
Instructor
Hi Alfred! Welcome to the GMC community! Thanks for your words about the lessons. Enjoy the site!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 21 2011, 09:20 AM
Instructor
Teaching guitar is the art of teaching the same note to 1000 different people in a 1000 different ways. We are all unique and we perceive sounds and music very differently, so I guess it's a very good process for the student and the teacher both! smile.gif You have come to the right place mate! See you around!

Cosmin

+Quote Post
alfredsuresh
Nov 30 2011, 01:12 PM
QUOTE (Daniel Realpe @ Nov 19 2011, 04:37 PM) *
Hey Alfred! Teaching is a very interesting process because it can be unpredictible and so different with each student,

GMC is a great resource

yeah you are right! now generation wants to learn more rock music.

QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Nov 20 2011, 12:11 AM) *
Welcome aboard Alfred, glad you joined the site. Music teaching is a whole different art to itself, so if we can help there, or if you can share some experiences on the topic it would be great. What students like, what don't like etc..

yeah sure but thanks Mr. Milenkovic for how to record guitar ( lesson) that was guitar smile.gif Im coming

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Nov 21 2011, 08:20 AM) *
Teaching guitar is the art of teaching the same note to 1000 different people in a 1000 different ways. We are all unique and we perceive sounds and music very differently, so I guess it's a very good process for the student and the teacher both! smile.gif You have come to the right place mate! See you around!

Cosmin

yeah teacher is very responsibility art. i have seen here there are great instructors, really all lessons are very awesome. Actually i was allergic to Metal music here i found some doable lessons which makes me merry. Though i like western classical, christian rock. i think and hope i ll be a good rock teacher as well in 6 months for sure.

Thanks for wonderful concept of GMC. Hats off to Kristofer Dahl and wonderful instructors.
very soon i ll be join in instructors list tongue.gif

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Nov 20 2011, 02:52 AM) *
Hi Alfred! Welcome to the GMC community! Thanks for your words about the lessons. Enjoy the site!

thanks for you advice Gab!:P

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 1 2011, 07:56 PM
Welcome Alfred! You have come to the right place smile.gif I'm Todd and I teach our Saturday Video Chat and I'd love to have you come by! Jump in to the video chats if you can. They are a killer feature of GMC! The schedule is on the front page of the site. Mine start Sat @ 10 pm GMT.

Great to hear you want to be a teacher! The world needs more music and more music teachers smile.gif It's a noble goal and well worth pursuing.

Rock On
Todd

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 1 2011, 08:18 PM
Instructor
Welcome to GMC Alfred. Teaching is amazing because it forces you to understand what you are doing so you can pass that knowledge on to somebody else smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:25 AM