> NAH this can't be...

... the opportunity of your lifetime to learn guitar? - It is, but only if you do one of the following:

* Send me a pm and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

-- Sinisa

Harmonic Key Change Lesson
JTaylor
Mar 13 2012, 08:48 PM
Apprentice Roadie
Hi Sinisa!
Been practicing your new lesson for a few days. I'm only through about half of it, but would you mind giving it a listen and tell me how you think it is, what areas need improving, etc? As I said before, I'm not comfortable with barre chords or arpeggios (beyond very simple stuff) so this is definitely taking some work. I really like the tune though! Thanks, Jon

[attachment=26707:Sinis_Ce...w_Lesson.wav]
PS: I have no idea why it left the "a" off your first name when it uploaded rolleyes.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by JTaylor: Mar 13 2012, 09:23 PM

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Sinisa Cekic
Mar 16 2012, 11:11 PM
Instructor
Hi JT !!!

That's a good deal ! The most important thing is that you are satisfied wink.gif .

Well, believe it or not, I don't remember when I was played the guitar on the left leg. It's a school position for classical guitar, but for that style you need a bench, to raise the leg, and on that way is much easier, especially for a Barre chords.
Classical guitar has only one recognizable form, the hand gets used to that position and all is fine. But you playing modern guitar, not all the same shape and thickness, it will look like every time you have to back to learn the same basic things. So I recommend that you practice with your guitar on the right leg. In fact-I recommend you to practice standing up! That's the position where you will see where you are wink.gif

Pinky,ring finger... really it's up to you, there is no rule, only is important that the chord is clean and captured in timing.I got used to the little finger and that's it biggrin.gif

Yeah, shoot some song please,to hear a new guitar !!!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:07 PM