> NAH this can't be...

... the opportunity of your lifetime to learn guitar? - It is, but only if you do one of the following:

* Send me a pm and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

-- Sinisa

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Video Chat Tonight
Sinisa Cekic
Oct 17 2011, 06:08 PM
Instructor
Join me tonight, we gonna talk about some advanced pentatonic licks and other stuff that you might be interested smile.gif

20:00 pm London time !

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Oct 17 2011, 07:56 PM
Instructor
I'm In,join me wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Oct 17 2011, 08:33 PM
Instructor
something went wrong ,let me min. to fix it !

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Oct 24 2011, 06:33 PM
Instructor
Octobar,24.

Tonight we will talk about the blues! Progression and a variety of different scales !

Join me in the Video room at 21.00 pm, tonight wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Nov 2 2011, 02:53 PM
Instructor
November 02.

Video chat today, guys smile.gif !

We will play the acoustic guitar, and discuss techniques related to this style of playing. Chet Atkins, Tommy Emmanuel,Andy Mckee.. wink.gif

Join me at 17:00 London Time !

Sinisa

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Nov 7 2011, 01:58 PM
Instructor
November 07. - Video chat tonight !

Tonight we'll talk about three important elements that need extra attention, and they are bending,vibrato and slide!

Join me at 20:00 London time wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Nov 14 2011, 05:37 PM
Instructor
November 14.

Hi guys, join me tonight in the video room! We'll talk a little about major and minor pentatonic scales and everything else you might be interested in wink.gif

20:00 London Time

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Nov 14 2011, 09:21 PM
Instructor
The chatroom is down at the moment,stay tuned !!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Nov 21 2011, 03:30 PM
Instructor
November 21.

Hi guys, join me tonight in the video room!
What we failed last week due to technical problems, will compensate tonight !!! smile.gif

20:00 London Time

see you there,
Sinisa

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Nov 28 2011, 03:43 PM
Instructor
November 28. 20;00 London time

Guys, join me tonight in the Video chat room ,we gonna talk about Hard rock and Heavy metal (pentatonic and other scales commonly used). I am also available to help if you have a song and you aren't clear which scale or progression you should play.

Sinisa

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Dec 5 2011, 03:10 PM
Instructor
December 05. 20:00 London time

Guys, tonight we'll speak about Phrygian scales (minor and major dominant) and variations. Topic is related to current Video collab, which is in progress !

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=41785

See you tonight smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Dec 5 2011, 08:57 PM
Instructor
I'm in the room, join me wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Dec 12 2011, 03:03 PM
Instructor
December 12. 20:00 London time

Well guys, tonight we'll talk about relative keys, major and minor pentatonic boxes, and easy way to applying modes within the pentatonic boxes!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Dec 12 2011, 08:51 PM
Instructor
I'm in the room,join me guys smile.gif !!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Dec 19 2011, 01:56 PM
Instructor
December 19. 17:00 London time

Join me today guys, we gonna talk about major and minor pentatonic boxes related to I, IV, V progression !
Also ,we can make a continuation of last week's chat ( see above) .

See you there at 17:00 !

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Dec 19 2011, 05:59 PM
Instructor
Join me now guys smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Dec 19 2011, 10:04 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
oh man you were on earlier than usual today eh, Sorry I missed it sad.gif , I was up late re-arranging a new song for Stacie smile.gif

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Dec 20 2011, 12:17 AM
Instructor
Yes Rich man, I had some responsibilities tonight, so I moved it earlier ! See you next Monday, at the usual time wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Dec 26 2011, 03:00 PM
Instructor
December 26. 20:00 London time

Hi guys,

Tonight we gonna talk about natural minor scales, within pentatonic boxes.
The purpose of these five positions is to expand pentatonic scale for another two tones in order to get the opportunity to cover the whole neck with a natural minor scale.

Here's a example of a Minor natural scale in a 5 pentatonic boxes:

Attached Image

edit:

This post has been edited by Sinisa Cekic: Dec 26 2011, 04:22 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Jan 2 2012, 04:02 PM
Instructor
2.January 2012 20:00 London time

Join me tonight guys in the video chat room. We will continue the conversation at last week's topic on extended pentatonic(natural minor) scales,and how we could recognize them as a modes ! (Check "Sinisa's Lesson Notes" topic on my board..)

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 12:41 PM