Alternate Picking Question...
fatstrat
Feb 23 2008, 03:11 AM
GMC:er
Hey Pavel,

I've been practicing your alternate picking video 1 lesson and had a question about it. I was just wondering how long it took you to build up to those speeds. I've been really working on the AP technique and have just found myself wondering how long it will take to achieve those shredtastic speeds! I can play your lesson at a speed of 70 to 75 bpms just to let you know where I'm at. Thanks for all the help!!!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Gear:

Guitars: Guild D-55, Taylor 110-E, 1992 Epiphone Sheraton II (JB neck and '59 bridge), PRS SE singlecut (SD Alnico II neck and Gibby Bustbucker Pro bridge)

Amps: Mesa/Boogie Express 5:25

Effects: Boss DD-7, BD-2, and Dunlop CryBaby
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pavel
Feb 23 2008, 11:41 AM
Instructor
Hey buddy!

I've been alternate picking since the first day i bought electric guitar so that makes over 5 years now, practice every day and don't think about time - that will make the time go faster wink.gif

Shred on buddy!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 12:22 PM