Steve Vai At Berkleemusic For Guinness Record Attempt
quadrium
Mar 3 2011, 03:54 AM
Learning Tone Master
My guitar hero Steve Vai will attempt to set a Guinness Record for holding the world's largest online guitar lesson today(March 3rd) at 1:30pm EST-6:30 PM GMT to promote his upcoming 12-week online course called Steve Vai Guitar Techniques at Berkleemusic.com Don't miss guys its gonna be really fun.Just go to this address: http://www.berkleemusic.com/vai-live You can ask him some questions also.Cannot wait to see him live biggrin.gif

Dogukan,

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Daniel Realpe
Mar 3 2011, 04:52 AM
Instructor
man this is going to be cool!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:25 AM