A Bit Inactive For A While..., New band :)
Nava
Aug 22 2011, 06:36 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
So I will not be able to practice so much for a while.. Finally got a band together and need to learn some covers.

But that requires of course a lot of practice to smile.gif

This is some of the bands :
Mötley crue, Iron Maiden, D-A-D, Hammerfall, Europe, Shinedown, Bon Jovi, Edguy, Guns 'N roses, Pantera, Black Sabbath, Volbeat..

Pretty simple songs in riffing but the soloparts I might let the other guitarist take wink.gif Well, maybe a few I will try on...

I really hope to get back here soon, cause these 6 months has REALLY made a huge difference in my playing!

Have fun and see u all soon again biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
If it sounds good, it IS good! And if you think its good then there is gonna be someone else in the world that thinks its good:)Wise words from former instructor Marcus Lavendell.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
HungryForHeaven
Aug 23 2011, 08:15 AM
Learning Tone Master
Nice, Nava - I'll come to your first gig! cool.gif

H4H

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:02 PM