Just Thought I'd Introduce Myself Around Here!
FrontlineGuitar
Feb 13 2012, 03:08 PM
GMC:er
Alright,

Hey guys my name's Max, and i'm 15 from England smile.gif I started watching Kris's Youtube vids way back a couple of years ago, and I remember they were the videos that got me into the heavier side of music today smile.gif

I'd just like to say that I've only been here a few days now, but from what I've seen so far, this looks set to be one of the best decisions I could have ever made music-wise biggrin.gif So thank you to all the instructors!!

I have a youtube account: https://www.youtube.com/frontlineguitar where i am posting pretty regular videos of guitar covers, but soon I will be posting a video of an original instrumental song that I have pretty much finished recording now smile.gif

My gear so far is:

ESP LTD MH-1000 (only just managed to afford this january biggrin.gif)
Line 6 Pod HD500
a behringer gmx1200h amp head (..I know... I'm only using it as a power amp now as I use the POD for everything live smile.gif )
And some studio monitors

My favourite band right now is Parkway Drive, but closely followed by Periphery, simply because of Misha's amazing guitarwork biggrin.gif

Also, I am going to be going to MonkeyFest here in the UK, hosted by Rob Chappers, which looks set to be amazing! biggrin.gif

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope I will continue to learn quickly with the help of everyone here at GMC! biggrin.gif

/Max

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
dark dude
Feb 13 2012, 03:20 PM
Welcome Max! You have some nice covers there smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Ibanez 2550E
LTD EC-1000 VB
Roland Cube 30W

+Quote Post
FrontlineGuitar
Feb 13 2012, 04:09 PM
QUOTE (dark dude @ Feb 13 2012, 02:20 PM) *
Welcome Max! You have some nice covers there smile.gif

Thanks very much!! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Feb 13 2012, 04:11 PM
Instructor
Hey man ,welcome to the site smile.gif ! You came to the right place! GMC has a lot of material from most genres, so just choose the lesson, plug in your axe, and go practice . For all the questions we are here to help wink.gif .

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 13 2012, 04:18 PM
Instructor
Hi Max! Welcome to the site! That's a great introduction! I'm glad to know that you found GMC and that you are enjoying everything here! We are here to help you so you can ask every question that appears as well as upload videos to let us give you some feedback.

I'm giving a technique course every Friday at 19 hs (London Time) at the Video Chat Forum. You can check the notes from the previous sessions in this thread: LINK

You can also join my Led Zeppelin Style Collaboration

Enjoy GMC! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Feb 13 2012, 04:48 PM
Instructor
Hi Max, welcome to GMC cool.gif

If you want to get involved with an ongoing, fun set of challenges then have a look at my Guitar Bushido Course ! smile.gif

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=42622

You're welcome to join in on any of the Tasks anytime !

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Feb 13 2012, 05:00 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (FrontlineGuitar @ Feb 13 2012, 02:08 PM) *
Alright,

Hey guys my name's Max, and i'm 15 from England smile.gif I started watching Kris's Youtube vids way back a couple of years ago, and I remember they were the videos that got me into the heavier side of music today smile.gif

I'd just like to say that I've only been here a few days now, but from what I've seen so far, this looks set to be one of the best decisions I could have ever made music-wise biggrin.gif So thank you to all the instructors!!

I have a youtube account: https://www.youtube.com/frontlineguitar where i am posting pretty regular videos of guitar covers, but soon I will be posting a video of an original instrumental song that I have pretty much finished recording now smile.gif

My gear so far is:

Line 6 Pod HD500
a behringer gmx1200h amp head (..I know... I'm only using it as a power amp now as I use the POD for everything live smile.gif )
And some studio monitors

My favourite band right now is Parkway Drive, but closely followed by Periphery, simply because of Misha's amazing guitarwork biggrin.gif

Also, I am going to be going to MonkeyFest here in the UK, hosted by Rob Chappers, which looks set to be amazing! biggrin.gif

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope I will continue to learn quickly with the help of everyone here at GMC! biggrin.gif

/Max

Hello Max! Welcome to GMC! You got some very nice gear and cool attitude! I am sure you will have a lot of fun learning guitar! And if you have any questions let me know!
Nice to meet you!

+Quote Post
FrontlineGuitar
Feb 13 2012, 05:05 PM
Thanks everyone!

I'll make sure to take part in as many things as I can for GMC - Actually can't wait to really get started! haha biggrin.gif

Thanks again!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 13 2012, 05:08 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (FrontlineGuitar @ Feb 13 2012, 02:08 PM) *
Alright,

My gear so far is:

Line 6 Pod HD500
And some studio monitors

/Max

Hello there! hehe mate, you are on my boat it seems biggrin.gif I am a Periphery fan myself and have attended a Parkway Drive gig that blew my mind laugh.gif although I am not such a huge fan.

I congratulate you on this take here! biggrin.gif and I am honored as it's the first one for this lesson!

Tell me if you would like to get more in depth with riffing smile.gif as you seem like the kind of player who would enjoy that. I'd like to help out smile.gif cheers

Cosmin

+Quote Post
FrontlineGuitar
Feb 13 2012, 06:28 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Feb 13 2012, 04:08 PM) *
Hello there! hehe mate, you are on my boat it seems biggrin.gif I am a Periphery fan myself and have attended a Parkway Drive gig that blew my mind laugh.gif although I am not such a huge fan.

I congratulate you on this take here! biggrin.gif and I am honored as it's the first one for this lesson!

Tell me if you would like to get more in depth with riffing smile.gif as you seem like the kind of player who would enjoy that. I'd like to help out smile.gif cheers

Cosmin

Hello again! Ah yes, I plan to see them myself on Easter Sunday here in the UK hehe \m/ Thank you very much!

Ah that sounds very good! Yes you're right, I would love to learn more about that. Thanks very much!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 13 2012, 09:03 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (FrontlineGuitar @ Feb 13 2012, 05:28 PM) *
Hello again! Ah yes, I plan to see them myself on Easter Sunday here in the UK hehe \m/ Thank you very much!

Ah that sounds very good! Yes you're right, I would love to learn more about that. Thanks very much!

Alrighty then biggrin.gif why don't you click click click here ?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 03:53 PM