2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Favourite Food Thread :), post your favourite foood here!
Kevin98497
Apr 4 2008, 08:30 PM
GMC:er
rolleyes.gif this is just me waiting for dinner lol
at the moment i have a craving for some of this stuff
removedtiramisu it is called tongue.gif
usually looks like this though
removed
which makes it my favourite food wink.gif

(oooh now tht reminds me of the stuffed crust pizza they do in some pizza shops capt.z, and i love that stuff.....seafood with stuffed crust and extra cheese plus a bottle of pepsi ohmy.gif)

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Kristofer Dahl: Aug 10 2016, 10:37 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Capt.Z
Apr 4 2008, 08:33 PM
I like Pizza alot!!! especially Marco's, for you americans wink.gif

its so yummy, its so good, its good eatin in ma neighbahood! laugh.gif
(i just made that up now!!! tongue.gif )

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

GMC IS TIGHT DAWG

+Quote Post
erik
Apr 4 2008, 08:42 PM
homemade pizza.... mmm

and hamburgers.. I made some earlier today.. mmmm

+Quote Post
g-forcelover
Apr 4 2008, 08:52 PM
Steak and Dessert. the other picture is something funny I found!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image

--------------------

i tripped and broke my guitar's neck. :(

+Quote Post
Spreedmaster
Apr 4 2008, 08:57 PM
Man I love TACOS!!!!!!!!

And my favorite pizza is the sizzler by dominos! HO BABY!!! Now Im hungry... sad.gif

--------------------
''It is not herasy, and I will not repent''

Guitars:B.C. Rich WMD SOB with EMG 81/85s and Afterburner
B.C. Rich green acrylic ice Mockingbird with Rockfield Mafia/Fat ass
Black Peavy Rotor EX
ESP LTD DV200 with an irongear hammerhead in the bridge

Gear: Marshall MG15DFX
POD 2.0
Dunlop crybaby
Behringer UM300
Danelectro FAB metal
Biyang DS-7
Behringer EQ700

+Quote Post
Robin
Apr 4 2008, 08:58 PM
Pizza, beef/chicken/hot dogs with fries, calzone, crackerbreads/bread, salmon, cod, potatoes, wok with chicken and rise, pita bread stuffed with chicken, rise, boiled eggs, salad, but most of all home made pea soup with sausage, meat(from lamb), potatoes, carrots and some other vegetables that i dont know the english name of......... etc. etc.

+Quote Post
fkalich
Apr 4 2008, 09:11 PM
same as my dog pretty much. pizza. but i have to exercise a bit before I justify myself pigging out on pizza.

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Apr 4 2008, 09:14 PM
steak for sure.. or ribs.. Chicken, Ribs and Fries kinda of guy here smile.gif wash it down with a rootbeer or a realbeer smile.gif i love pizza and all that greasey stuff as everyone does.

Favorite healthy food is probably just a nice big caeser salad smile.gif

favorite drink is coffee or Molson(best beer in the world biggrin.gif - Canadian beer wins smile.gif )

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(

+Quote Post
Hisham Al-Sanea
Apr 4 2008, 09:19 PM
Instructor
Lazania.. best one for me

+Quote Post
Mateusz
Apr 4 2008, 10:36 PM

We have a dish in Poland called Pierogi (there is no wai I can translate that ;D) It's so delicous you gotta try it ^^ The best are with fruits, but it works with everything, really!

+Quote Post
erik
Apr 4 2008, 10:39 PM
oh man.. i'm REALLY hungry now

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Apr 4 2008, 10:46 PM
Instructor
yeah, me too !! XD

That's one of my favourites

+Quote Post
Capt.Z
Apr 4 2008, 11:02 PM
QUOTE (erik @ Apr 4 2008, 03:42 PM) *
homemade pizza.... mmm

and hamburgers.. I made some earlier today.. mmmm

I love it when my mom makes homemade pizza!! tongue.gif

It is soo delicious!!!

--------------------

GMC IS TIGHT DAWG

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Apr 4 2008, 11:36 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
Pretty much everything already said -especially by Robin - and pincho de pollo, solomillo de ternera, lots of different curries, jerk chicken, revuelto de bacalao, cazon en adobo, salmorejo...

Guess I just like freshly cooked food smile.gif .

Cheers,
Tony

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
skennington
Apr 4 2008, 11:48 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Good old Carolina BBQ, Baked Beans and Mac and Cheese! smile.gif

+Quote Post
fkalich
Apr 4 2008, 11:55 PM
chinese food is great, but you have to know where to go and what to order, and if you are white, convince the waiter you really do want to eat what a chinese person would like. my graduate adviser took me to many places. best alway in china town. washington dc is good, favorite place i have been is there. never expensive. but not healthy. it is a myth that chinese food is healthy. very high fat, and salt.

korean is good. Vietnamese, indian, middle eastern, i am pretty partial to all of them. love sushi. really, for the most part, I would choose asian over european cuisine. european can be very good, but i feel asia overall does a better job with food than europe. i realize many here would not feel that way.

+Quote Post
BJJSchecter
Apr 5 2008, 12:10 AM
Attached Image

Pho..Vietnamese soup. I eat the stuff 3-4 times a week. Tastes great and it's healthy. Plus it's easy to make. I am not Vietnamese or Asian for that matter lol...but I love me some Pho.

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Apr 5 2008, 12:12 AM
Moderator - low level high stakes
QUOTE (fkalich @ Apr 4 2008, 10:55 PM) *
chinese food is great, but you have to know where to go and what to order, and if you are white, convince the waiter you really do want to eat what a chinese person would like. ...

100% agree with you there fkalich - one of the best Chinese restaurant meals I've had in the UK was when we convinced the waiter that we were willing to let him order for us. He threw the menu away and gave us what the crew were eating = wonderful fish and seafood. Might have helped that I'm half Chinese but...

European vs Asian - probably... I think a lot of North European food is, to my taste, a bit bland. I prefer Southern European to the North although overall I'd go with Asian if I had to choose a single region. I just like spices, herbs and fresh fish, meat and veg wherever it comes from though wink.gif ...

Cheers,
Tony

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
UncleSkillet
Apr 5 2008, 12:15 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
This is one of my favorites. This restaurant chain started in my home town and you can only find it in a few other states in the USA. If you get a chance to try it you won't regret it. 3ways, Cheese Coney's and a Root beer tongue.gif

Attached Image

Attached Image

--------------------
"Think of a guitar solo as a paragraph. You need a clear beginning, a middle, and an end. Look at musical phrases like sentences, and make sure you break them up using punctuation—or space. You pause naturally when conversing, right? If you don't, you'll bore the listener. The same thing will happen with your audience if your solo is one dimensional. You'll wear them out and lose their attention." —Tom Principato

+Quote Post
VinceG
Apr 5 2008, 08:04 AM
they overpriced skyline chili over at Cedar Point. I wasn't impressed when I had it, but I wouldn't mind trying it again. In fact, I am in a mood for some good chili!

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 11:49 AM