Help Podxt
Nody
Oct 17 2007, 04:12 AM
GMC:er
Ok i am new at guitar and i am just getting my head around these different digital stuff. Im looking at the Podxt and as to what it can do. If i explain what i want maybe somebody can answer me if it does it or not. I want to be able to flick between for an metallica sound then say to a greenday sound then maybe acdc sound etc. Does it also doe chorus and delay and can i mix them all up a bit. Thing is though ive been looking at it and it doesnt appear to have any stomp pedals to flick between the different sounds that i want. I know there is the live version but that looks to be to big and bulky, plus im looking at getting a Atomic amp to go with the podxt. ( Just out of interest does the podxt live work with the Atomic amp) I dont know if that makes any sense. Maybe somebody could help me to understand.

Cheers

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Oct 17 2007, 04:23 AM
Get to da Chopper!
QUOTE (Nody @ Oct 17 2007, 04:12 AM) *
( Just out of interest does the podxt live work with the Atomic amp)

Sure does, but thats about as much as i can help you with because i'm not a pod owner yet..

DeepRoots

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Oct 17 2007, 05:23 AM
Instructor
If you are searching some presets thats a great page: http://line6.com/customtone/

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 07:46 PM