2 Pages V  < 1 2  
I Cant Find The Right Tabs!, For "Far beyond the sun"
Tolek
Nov 25 2009, 12:43 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Nov 25 2009, 12:40 AM) *
You also transcribed correct diminished chords but with a different diminished note smile.gif

I know. smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Braer
Nov 25 2009, 03:01 PM
GMC:er
Thanks you so much guys!

what are the names of the chords? what key is this riff in? I really like the sound of it.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Tolek
Nov 25 2009, 03:51 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Braer @ Nov 25 2009, 03:01 PM) *
Thanks you so much guys!

what are the names of the chords? what key is this riff in? I really like the sound of it.

That´s simple. Just A minor harmonic. The chords are:
Am, A C E (I degree of A min)
E7, E G# B D (V degree of A min)
Bdim, B D F (II degree of A min).

The two last chords have dominant function (this means, they tend to the root note which is A. In other words, after such chords you have to play Am or F in order to get a resolution.) and you can interpret them as one chord: E7b9 (E G# B D F). You can see that the notes of both chords are included in this one chord.

Not too complicated? smile.gif

+Quote Post
Braer
Nov 25 2009, 04:24 PM
hehe, thanks. To complicated for me smile.gif

+Quote Post
Tolek
Nov 25 2009, 04:27 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Braer @ Nov 25 2009, 04:24 PM) *
hehe, thanks. To complicated for me smile.gif

Oops. biggrin.gif
If you want to learn some theory, I suggest Andrew´s fantastic lessons on his board. If you don´t, just remember the chords. laugh.gif

+Quote Post
slash48
Dec 23 2009, 11:24 PM
I would suggest using Audacity for figuring out fast chops. In case you don't already know or don't already have it, it's a free program that allows you to record music and edit tempo and pitch and all other things. (it can be found easily on google.) For really fast licks, Sometimes I even slow it down 40 or 50%! What I like is slowing it down has absolutely no effect on pitch. All you do is upload the mp3 into Audacity, click on the track to highlight it, and go to effects and click slow down tempo and pick how much you want to slow it down by. If you slow it done more than about 50% the sound quality is going to be pretty terrible of coarse haha tongue.gif Sorry if you already knew about all this, just trying to help out! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 01:57 PM