A Song For Ali, My second song...
AdamB
May 3 2011, 06:55 PM
GMC:er
Hey,

Here's my second song, a kinda fusioney thing I've been working on for a while. It's quite short, but I think it sets quite a nice atmosphere.

Also, you can check out my first track here;
Adam Bradley - Rain Song

Cheers, and let me know what you think! I have a few songs as WIP now, so hopefully I can get them to congeal together into some sort of
album.

-Adam

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Adam_Bradley___A_Song_For_Ali_.mp3 ( 2.41MB ) Number of downloads: 343

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
quadrium
May 3 2011, 07:03 PM
Learning Tone Master
Nice song. Added this one to GMC Radio smile.gif

Dogukan,

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
May 3 2011, 07:04 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Very smooth sounding! Keep up the good work! smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
May 4 2011, 08:47 AM
GMC Founder
Excellent! Love the soft piano beginning, I should have those as well biggrin.gif

You also did a good job building dynamics - your licks starts clean and soft eventually the whole thing explodes into fusion with a distorted tone, to end it you wrap thing up with a softer tone again. Aggressive picking as an outro. Looking forward to more of your stuff!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Justin Myrick
May 4 2011, 08:53 AM
GMC Administrator
Great tune! I also enjoyed the piano in the beginning. Even with the change in speed it had a very calm and relaxing feel to it which I enjoyed. smile.gif

--------------------
About Me

Cheers,
Justin Myrick
GMC Administrator

+Quote Post
AdamB
May 12 2011, 03:21 PM
GMC:er
Glad you like it, thanks.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:27 AM