> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Pod Farm Settings, Djent tone and drop tunings
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 25 2011, 07:29 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (tomrip @ Oct 25 2011, 01:04 AM) *
hey killer tones. i used both of them in a simple recorded track so you guys can hear what Cosmin created, who by the way is a metal genius.

here is the drop c tone
http://soundcloud.com/tomrip/drop-c-tone

here is the djent tone
http://soundcloud.com/tomrip/djent-tone

this track consists of addictive drums and pod farm. only thing i did was used a mesa cab. this is only one track, no bass. Point is these are awesome, i could see using these. thanks again man, you rock.

Thank you man! smile.gif Glad ya like them!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
tomrip
Oct 25 2011, 07:39 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (thefireball @ Oct 25 2011, 03:34 AM) *
Yep I've tried these tones on Skillet and Red songs. They are awesome tones. Almost the same thing, just a little different to give it the right sound. smile.gif Djent sounds killer with a 68 and Drop A like i have mine tuned to. One thing I learned, Tom, is to pan my guitars left and right so the kick drum doesn't fight with guitar. (Just a little observation from your awesome sound clips) wink.gif

http://soundcloud.com/tomrip/drop-c-panned-tone
this sound better?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
thefireball
Oct 25 2011, 04:20 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (tomrip @ Oct 25 2011, 01:39 AM) *

Yup. It's good you know about this already. wink.gif I'd say you are right.

+Quote Post
tomrip
Oct 26 2011, 05:36 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (thefireball @ Oct 25 2011, 03:20 PM) *
Yup. It's good you know about this already. wink.gif I'd say you are right.

do you have any recordings anywhere? i would love to hear them. i have been recording for a while, but just lie k2 months ago i am trying to get good. so i am always up for suggestions.

+Quote Post
thefireball
Oct 26 2011, 03:26 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (tomrip @ Oct 25 2011, 11:36 PM) *
do you have any recordings anywhere? i would love to hear them. i have been recording for a while, but just lie k2 months ago i am trying to get good. so i am always up for suggestions.

Yeah, sure. Here's the links to my stuff: (I gotta add some of this to my signature. smile.gif

SoundCloud
YouTube
Blog (I post updates on my music and exclusive material)

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 02:56 PM