Sweeping Over Scales
gitarcitolga
Mar 26 2012, 01:09 PM
Learning Chord Basher
guys I have tons of weird questions.Here is one of them; I guess they keep coming my mind since I began to practise a lot lately.Can we sweep over scales for ex Can I sweep on A minor penta scale?Since the idea is one note per string,why dont people play the minor scale with this technique?

QUOTE (gitarcitolga @ Mar 26 2012, 12:00 PM) *
guys I have tons of weird questions.Here is one of them; I guess they keep coming my mind since I began to practise a lot lately.Can we sweep over scales for ex Can I sweep on A minor penta scale?Since the idea is one note per string,why dont people play the minor scale with this technique?

I might ask he question in a wrong way so dont get me wong. I meant sweeping not over a scale but sweeping the scale itself instead of an arpeggio.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by gitarcitolga: Mar 26 2012, 01:01 PM

--------------------
Cheers,
Tolga

-Life is beautiful-
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
ElHombre
Mar 26 2012, 01:50 PM
Learning Rock Star
Aha sorry.
Well do sweep picking in a pentatonic scale?
Well you can most surely find patterns to sweep but you have fewer note choices in a pentatonic scale

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 06:46 PM