Line 6 Pod Studio Gx
rickzore
Jan 9 2010, 02:33 PM
GMC:er
Hi guyz,

I'm going to buy a fender precision bass with a Line 6 pod studio gx.
But there is a little question....
Does a line 6 pod work with windows 7?
I mean it would suck if I bought it and it wouldn't work.

Thanks,

Stay Rock! cool.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Rock on!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
UncleSkillet
Jan 9 2010, 04:30 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Follow this link

http://line6.com/software/index.html

At this time it doesn't look like they have a native driver for Windows 7. However, I would guess that the Vista drivers work just fine because they are really the same OS. Windows 7 is just a fix pack with some new features IMO! smile.gif You could always just give them a call and ask.

Cheers

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"Think of a guitar solo as a paragraph. You need a clear beginning, a middle, and an end. Look at musical phrases like sentences, and make sure you break them up using punctuation—or space. You pause naturally when conversing, right? If you don't, you'll bore the listener. The same thing will happen with your audience if your solo is one dimensional. You'll wear them out and lose their attention." —Tom Principato

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jan 9 2010, 04:58 PM
Instructor
I don't know if it does, but if I were you I would definitely contact Line 6 support (wrote them an email or something), and asked them compatibility question of yours. They should tell you first hand if the device can be used on W7. Perhaps someone who already tested it on W7 here on forums can answer that too, but it wouldn't be bad to check with Line 6 tech support as well. I hope for the best in solving this issue.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 05:03 AM