2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Alice - The Madness Returns (xbox 360), Visually Stunning and Creepy, SCORE!
Todd Simpson
Feb 21 2012, 03:26 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Feb 20 2012, 07:12 PM) *
Those graphics looks very cool. I have seen the Wii's alice and it looks similar to Tim Burton's movie. This one looks very different!.

This one isn't tied to the movie at all. It's a separate thing. Honestly one of the best games I've played. Every detail is thought out, it's immersive, it's spooky, well written, amazing music and visuals, thought provoking. A Masterpiece!

I played it on Xbox 360 but I think it's available on other platforms too. Here is a link to the games web site. Which is also pretty in it's own right.

http://www.ea.com/alice

Attached Image

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 21 2012, 08:25 AM
Instructor
All the images in this thread look very steampunkish tongue.gif I am staying as far away from PC games as possible though, otherwise it won't be good... laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 21 2012, 04:33 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Feb 20 2012, 11:26 PM) *
This one isn't tied to the movie at all. It's a separate thing. Honestly one of the best games I've played. Every detail is thought out, it's immersive, it's spooky, well written, amazing music and visuals, thought provoking. A Masterpiece!

I played it on Xbox 360 but I think it's available on other platforms too. Here is a link to the games web site. Which is also pretty in it's own right.

http://www.ea.com/alice

Attached Image

wou! that site and graphics look so bloody! I'm now checking the music and I like it!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 22 2012, 01:46 AM
It's bloody and creepy without being overly slasher filmish about it. Very dark mood throughout the game. I was digging the soundtrack too and each track worked really well during game play. The whole thing comes together in a very unique way.

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Feb 21 2012, 10:33 AM) *
wou! that site and graphics look so bloody! I'm now checking the music and I like it!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 22 2012, 05:02 PM
Instructor
Oh man! It's really dark ohmy.gif I have a pretty loose imagination so I would NOT listen to this kind of stuff at night ...brrr

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Mar 4 2012, 10:04 AM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Feb 22 2012, 11:02 AM) *
Oh man! It's really dark ohmy.gif I have a pretty loose imagination so I would NOT listen to this kind of stuff at night ...brrr

The whole game is pretty dark. The story line is really quite good and the overall experience is very immsersive. It's never disturbing or offputting, just dark and fun. I'd say get it for a weekend and play it only at night. It's really best when played during the dark hours smile.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 01:30 AM