> NAH this can't be...

... the opportunity of your lifetime to learn guitar? - It is, but only if you do one of the following:

* Send me a pm and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

-- Sinisa

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Video Chat Tonight
Sinisa Cekic
Jan 9 2012, 03:04 PM
Instructor
o9.January 17:00 London time

Video chat is a little early today at 17:00, guys! We will continue our discussion on the extended pentatonic scale in the modes, so we continue with Lydian and Mixolydian mode!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Jan 16 2012, 04:32 PM
Instructor
16.January 20:00 London time

See you tonight, boys, in a video room! We will discuss about the rhythm, how to control sixteenths, how to properly count and make groove and so on smile.gif

Look at my "Sinisa's lesson notes" topic and attached exercises and examples that I mentioned there!

Sinisa

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Jan 29 2012, 02:18 PM
Instructor
Monday,30. January, 20.00 London Time

Modes of the Diminished scales

This is a topic for tomorrow's chat. We will discuss about the basic and other positions of this interesting scale and how to apply them..

More about this subject on Sinisa's Lesson Notes !

See you tomorrow guys wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Jan 30 2012, 08:54 PM
Instructor
Join me to video chat room now !

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Feb 6 2012, 05:35 PM
Instructor
Monday ,Feb. 06 20:00 London Time

Guys, tonight we'll talk about basic pentatonic scales,major and minor, and how work out on them.
Tonight 'story will be interesting for beginners and for more experienced guitar player,so join me tonight !!

Sinisa

ps; check out my Lesson Notes about evening's theme.

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=42178

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Feb 6 2012, 08:50 PM
Instructor
Join me in the video room now smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Feb 13 2012, 05:06 PM
Instructor
Monday ,Feb.13 20:00 London Time

Hey guys, tonight we play "Electric Gypsy" by Andy Timmons. Look at this topic for more details.

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=42178

See you at 8 pm ,London Time !

Sinisa

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Feb 27 2012, 08:07 PM
Instructor
Monday ,Feb.27 20:00 London Time

Join me tonight at Video chat room - Country time !!!

We'll talk about scales that are commonly used- major pentatonic, Dominant 7th, and many more!
See my topic - "Lesson notes " for more details... smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:09 PM