In The Style Of Mick Mars Or Motley Crue, lesson request
slash85
Jan 5 2008, 11:19 AM
GMC:er
gday kris how ya goin mate,

hey kris im not sure of who to ask so i thought id go straight to the top but i was wondering what would the chances of gettin an in the style of mick mars from motley crue...........i dunno if yur a fan but i am he is actually one of the most underrated guitarists ...........i dunno if you've ever seen him perform on videos n stuff but he does some preety awesome stuff..... the things that stand out to me are.........he does this thing where he plays the guitar with the fret hand over the top of the fretboard instead of underneath and you HAVE to include the cool pick slide tricks and harmonics and all in all mick comes up with some absolute awesome riffs in so many of the motley songs........so waddya reckon kris how bout it? biggrin.gif

cheers kris

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
DEFENDER OF THE FAITH \m/
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
JCJXXL
Jan 16 2008, 12:50 PM
GMC:er
I have a feeling that maybe those who think of the Crue as cheesy may be some of the younger people here who didn't grow up during the 80s and 90s and didn't experience "the scene" when metal dominated the music scene.

I am a huge Crue fan. I saw them a couple times live and they put on a heck of a show. And let's not forget the talented Nikki Sixx and his songwriting ability.

Some Wikipedia for the younger kids:

CODE
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C3%B6tley_Cr%C3%BCe

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by JCJXXL: Jan 16 2008, 12:51 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:37 AM