> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

18 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Mad's Mad Rhythm Corner
mad
Feb 24 2012, 10:00 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
Definately! So , I'll prepare a take on that one and afterwards my galloping should be more in time, then I'll do another take on marcus' lesson and hopefully have two recordings for the REC tongue.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 25 2012, 01:32 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (mad @ Feb 24 2012, 09:00 AM) *
Definately! So , I'll prepare a take on that one and afterwards my galloping should be more in time, then I'll do another take on marcus' lesson and hopefully have two recordings for the REC tongue.gif

Awesome! Please don't be shy if you have more questions, k? I'm here for ya smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
mad
Feb 28 2012, 11:49 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
hey man! just a short update: got the new lesson up to speed, just two parts need to be played a bit more tight biggrin.gif
love the new thread titles laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 29 2012, 08:15 AM
Instructor
Hehehehe biggrin.gif yours was raised at the net and ready to hit as they say in volleyball tongue.gif glad to hear that and looking forward to seeing what you have prepared biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
mad
Feb 29 2012, 10:26 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
ok, that's not my best take - but the best recorded so far.. will try a better one tomorrow!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 1 2012, 09:16 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (mad @ Feb 29 2012, 09:26 PM) *
ok, that's not my best take - but the best recorded so far.. will try a better one tomorrow!

Hey mad! This is not bad at all! you need to check the guitar as it seems a bit out of tune and tighten up the playing a bit. All in all, if you insist a bit and pay attention to the timing, you'll get this one on the checked list wink.gif let's see one more take and we shall move on, k? Give me your best shot!

+Quote Post
mad
Mar 1 2012, 10:27 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
OK, here's my best shot for today tongue.gif

I'll keep working on that, but now I need a new challenge cool.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 2 2012, 10:25 AM
Instructor
Clearly a lot smoother than the previous one wink.gif now, this one will help you work out your note separation skills

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/rhythm-gu...guitar1-drop-d/

what do you think about it?

Cosmin

+Quote Post
mad
Mar 2 2012, 10:34 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
Thanks! Do you think I can post it as a REC? I'm not aiming for a 10, but it'll make space for new stuff (or do you think it won't pass?) - I'll keep practicing though.
The new one looks fun, too. Will give it a try and let you know!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 2 2012, 03:01 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (mad @ Mar 2 2012, 09:34 AM) *
Thanks! Do you think I can post it as a REC? I'm not aiming for a 10, but it'll make space for new stuff (or do you think it won't pass?) - I'll keep practicing though.
The new one looks fun, too. Will give it a try and let you know!

It will pass with a good grade wink.gif post it man, go ahead!

+Quote Post
mad
Mar 3 2012, 04:05 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
This is a first take with just the first two patterns.. thought I share my progress so far for today.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 3 2012, 11:24 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (mad @ Mar 3 2012, 03:05 AM) *
This is a first take with just the first two patterns.. thought I share my progress so far for today.

Very good man! Top observations: you are playing very clean and defined - low register from high register! Awesome! I'd suggest a bit of attention towards the end, on the intonation of the bass notes wink.gif rather than that, it's going very very good! Looking forward to the next take and I do believe I shall push you a bit with the next lesson, level wise wink.gif

Congratulations on being so prolific - almost 3 lessons nailed wink.gif

+Quote Post
mad
Mar 3 2012, 02:53 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Here we go..

Your mentoring and Bens Bushido Temple is motivating me kickasswise - next one please tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 5 2012, 11:52 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (mad @ Mar 3 2012, 01:53 PM) *
Here we go..

Your mentoring and Bens Bushido Temple is motivating me kickasswise - next one please tongue.gif

Glad to know! Am I being wrong or it's already 3 '10's in a row? biggrin.gif

How about this one?

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/metal-...ms-with-octave/

biggrin.gif time to push you a bit wink.gif

Cosmin

+Quote Post
mad
Mar 5 2012, 12:24 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Oh yes - octaves - always like the sound of them.. getting right to it!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 5 2012, 12:48 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (mad @ Mar 5 2012, 11:24 AM) *
Oh yes - octaves - always like the sound of them.. getting right to it!

hehehe biggrin.gif let's rock!

+Quote Post
mad
Mar 6 2012, 11:28 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
Man, these fast octave shifts are challenging. But got it down @85bpm so far.
I'd like to do one acoustic-lesson per month as an additional assignment - do you think that's OK?
Though we should start there with a simple one, too (I'm still struggling with Sinisas Arpeggios to bring it up to speed and sound good and in time tongue.gif ). What do you think?

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 6 2012, 09:33 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (mad @ Mar 6 2012, 10:28 AM) *
Man, these fast octave shifts are challenging. But got it down @85bpm so far.
I'd like to do one acoustic-lesson per month as an additional assignment - do you think that's OK?
Though we should start there with a simple one, too (I'm still struggling with Sinisas Arpeggios to bring it up to speed and sound good and in time tongue.gif ). What do you think?

Sure thing mate smile.gif sounds very good, it will lighten up the spirits from all that heavy riffing. This one seems very interesting, not too difficult to play but theory booked biggrin.gif what do you think? And those shifts in the beginning seem awesome biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
mad
Mar 7 2012, 11:29 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
Good morning!

Here's a take @full speed, so you can see my progress on the metal rhythm lesson. Far from perfect, but I think I'm getting to it soon tongue.gif

Maybe I can make another Take for the acoustic lesson
(https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Acoustic-Arpeggios/) later. I play that one on a steel-string guitar - would it be OK, even for REC?

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 7 2012, 12:26 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (mad @ Mar 7 2012, 10:29 AM) *
Good morning!

Here's a take @full speed, so you can see my progress on the metal rhythm lesson. Far from perfect, but I think I'm getting to it soon tongue.gif

Maybe I can make another Take for the acoustic lesson
(https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Acoustic-Arpeggios/) later. I play that one on a steel-string guitar - would it be OK, even for REC?

Hey Marc! biggrin.gif it sounds great man - a little more flow is what I'd like to hear from this take, and I believe you could achieve that by trying to move your head more towards the bridge when palm muting wink.gif

Sure, a take of the acoustic lesson would be nice as well, post it here first so we can discuss it biggrin.gif

all the best

Cosmin

+Quote Post

18 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 12:40 PM