How To Treat Your Fans, Brian Johnson signs autographs
blindwillie
Sep 16 2009, 11:47 AM
GMC:er
I like him, seems to be a real nice guy this Brian smile.gif
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaRptOgNg8Y

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Schecter C1 Hellraiser EMG 81/85, replaced with JB/Jazz (SH4/SH2n) w. coilsplit
Schecter Revenger HB-105, replaced with EMG 81/85
Stratocaster Deluxe Players Noiseless
Ibanez 2550z
Blackstar HT5H, Blackheart BH5H w. BH112, Laney LX35D, Line6 Pod XT, Marshall MS-2
Headphones: Sennheiser RS120

Stay tuned...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Sep 16 2009, 12:40 PM
QUOTE (blindwillie @ Sep 16 2009, 03:47 AM) *
I like him, seems to be a real nice guy this Brian smile.gif
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaRptOgNg8Y

I agree.

I think if your in a band that is popular and you have people that support you, the least you can do is write your name a bunch of times smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Sep 16 2009, 12:53 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Eat-Sleep-andJam @ Sep 16 2009, 12:40 PM) *
I agree.

I think if your in a band that is popular and you have people that support you, the least you can do is write your name a bunch of times smile.gif

+1

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
MickeM
Sep 16 2009, 01:19 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
laugh.gif that was fun.

Talk about reaching out to your fans smile.gif
Dude sayin: Brian, can I get a kiss too?
Brian: Absolutely! Where?
laugh.gif

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Sep 16 2009, 01:29 PM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
Very nice!
Seems like a grand person smile.gif

+Quote Post
purple hayes
Sep 16 2009, 01:34 PM
Ultimate Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Sep 16 2009, 07:53 AM) *
+1

Has anybody ever asked you for an autograph?

Has anyone on GMC ever been asked for one?
WikipediaWictionaryChambers (UK)Google imagesGoogle defineThe Free DictionaryJoin exampleWordNetGoogleUrban DictionaryAnswers.comrhymezone.comMerriam-Webster<>0wvcidfjoguarm

--------------------
My guitar bits on YouTube: <a href="https://www.youtube.com/duathlon70" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/duathlon70</a>

+Quote Post
Canis
Sep 16 2009, 01:59 PM
Learning Rock Star
That's the right way to do it! The fans are the reason the bands get to where they are, so I love seeing stars treating them right ^^

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jesse
Sep 16 2009, 02:27 PM
Asked Joe stump for one, he'd sign anything.

And I got a hand from Brian at a show.... happiest ac/dc fan alive:D

--------------------
Don't just play it. Feel it!

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Sep 16 2009, 02:30 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Heheh what a cool person he is! smile.gif

QUOTE (purple hayes @ Sep 16 2009, 02:34 PM) *
Has anybody ever asked you for an autograph?

Has anyone on GMC ever been asked for one?
WikipediaWictionaryChambers (UK)Google imagesGoogle defineThe Free DictionaryJoin exampleWordNetGoogleUrban DictionaryAnswers.comrhymezone.comMerriam-Webster<>0wvcidfjoguarm

We been asked quite a few times since the release of our CD (and few times before it too). Its a cool feeling I guess smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Sep 16 2009, 02:31 PM
Instructor
Now that was a great video! Thank you for sharing , I never doubted AC DC guys were so awesome and kind.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Praetorian
Sep 16 2009, 03:32 PM
Learning Apprentice Player & Challenge Star
The coolest fan appreciation moment I have been a part of, was back in 1991 my friend and I went to a Suicidal Tendencies / Queesnryche concert. We were 18 and had nothing to do, so we went down early and were just hanging out in the parking lot a few hours before the concert. There were a couple hundred kids just hanging out outside the venue. All of a sudden, a couple trucks pulled up and started unloading tons and tons of pizzas and sodas! The guys from Suicidal Tendencies saw us all out there, arranged for the pizza and soda and came out and hung out with all of us before the show! We all got autographs and ate with them!

I wish every band thought of their fans like that!

This post has been edited by Praetorian: Sep 16 2009, 07:15 PM

--------------------
Ben

Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG4EXQM1

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Sep 16 2009, 03:42 PM
We bumped into the Chilli Peppers in a well known London Pub a few years ago (on one of their very first tours over here) and were upstairs playing Pool with them and drinking. They gave us Backstage passes for that nights Show as we already had tickets. We had a great time!
I met them again backstage at Reading Festival quite a few years later and was amazed when I reminded them about that night and they actually remembered us!!
I think they only remembered because we beat them at Pool!!!!
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Fran
Sep 16 2009, 06:53 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Sep 16 2009, 04:42 PM) *
We bumped into the Chilli Peppers in a well known London Pub a few years ago (on one of their very first tours over here) and were upstairs playing Pool with them and drinking. They gave us Backstage passes for that nights Show as we already had tickets. We had a great time!
I met them again backstage at Reading Festival quite a few years later and was amazed when I reminded them about that night and they actually remembered us!!

Now that's an awesome story Jones! smile.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Sep 16 2009, 09:45 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Sep 16 2009, 04:42 PM) *

Lucky you man! smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Santiago Diaz Ga...
Sep 16 2009, 11:33 PM
I was only once asked for an autograph. It was during a tour in Chile. When this guy came to ask me for an autograph I though (This guy must be crazy. Did he really want my autograph?). And he did. Hahaha.

+Quote Post
blindwillie
Sep 17 2009, 06:36 AM
QUOTE (Santiago Diaz Garces @ Sep 17 2009, 12:33 AM) *
I was only once asked for an autograph. It was during a tour in Chile. When this guy came to ask me for an autograph I though (This guy must be crazy. Did he really want my autograph?). And he did. Hahaha.

Give us more stories, I love them smile.gif

--------------------

Schecter C1 Hellraiser EMG 81/85, replaced with JB/Jazz (SH4/SH2n) w. coilsplit
Schecter Revenger HB-105, replaced with EMG 81/85
Stratocaster Deluxe Players Noiseless
Ibanez 2550z
Blackstar HT5H, Blackheart BH5H w. BH112, Laney LX35D, Line6 Pod XT, Marshall MS-2
Headphones: Sennheiser RS120

Stay tuned...

+Quote Post
Jesse
Sep 17 2009, 08:17 AM
Oh By the way! We had a small gig one time, and we had this ballad, simple man by lynyrd skynyrd, so we're playing, our singer asks to the crowd "So, if you have a lighter you know what you can do " . Meaning, to wave it in the air.
This dude comes up to the front of the stage, and starts to search his pocket, emptying them all, finally getting a lighter and handing it to my singer................ almost fell of stage laughing:D A chorus later, he got the point and was waving the lighter, looking around like, heey guys, I got it!:P
Afterwards he wanted us to sign his cap.

smile.gif

This post has been edited by Jesse: Sep 17 2009, 08:17 AM

--------------------
Don't just play it. Feel it!

+Quote Post
Toni Suominen
Sep 17 2009, 12:33 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Sep 16 2009, 03:42 PM) *

What a cool story dude!

--------------------
Gear:
-PRS Custom 22
-Edwards Les Paul
-PodXT
-Ibanez Acoustic

Check out my lessons and my instructor profile!

My Youtube channel

My Last.FM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 12:07 AM