Classical
Jenkinson
Sep 30 2007, 10:51 PM
GMC:er
Pavel, am I the only one interested in seeing you do a Classical Guitar lesson?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 3)
Pavel
Sep 30 2007, 11:08 PM
Instructor
I think you are the only one! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Aren't there enough people doing classical lessons? And btw. i don't even want to touch my old classical guitar as it sucks, the neck is kinda falling apart, it needs new strings and honestly i don't see a reason for me creating a classical lesson.

I better stick to electric guitar! smile.gif once i buy an acoustic guitar i promise to make some acoustic lessons but for now it's not in my plans smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Vinod Saranga
Sep 30 2007, 11:58 PM
Acoustic Instructor
QUOTE (Pavel @ Oct 1 2007, 04:08 AM) *
I think you are the only one! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Aren't there enough people doing classical lessons? And btw. i don't even want to touch my old classical guitar as it sucks, the neck is kinda falling apart, it needs new strings and honestly i don't see a reason for me creating a classical lesson.

I better stick to electric guitar! smile.gif once i buy an acoustic guitar i promise to make some acoustic lessons but for now it's not in my plans smile.gif

No Pavel I also like to see you in the classical guitar or accoustic guitar. biggrin.gif
And I heard somewhere that you have a good classical background isn't it?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pavel
Oct 1 2007, 01:56 AM
Instructor
Yeah, i played classical guitar for 5 years, had a great teacher, performed some big classical pieces on school concerts but i am not going to make a classical lesson anyway! smile.gif

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:40 AM