Axefx Ii - Can I Help You Guys Out?
ConnorGilks
Jan 23 2013, 05:38 AM
GMC:er
Hey everyone!

I've been meaning to do demos of all my guitar pedals, but looks like that will be put on the back-burner as my cab is now at the jam space for a band I just joined. ):

I was wondering if there's any videos of the AxeFX II I can do to help you guys out, any questions you want answered, any tutorials you want to see. This is not just a thread for video ideas, I'm always more than happy to answer questions as well. biggrin.gif

Just so you're aware, I have NO CLUE when I will get around to these because of school taking up much of my time, as well as playing in two bands, but I will keep a record of these and get to them as soon as I can. smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 23 2013, 10:38 PM
Instructor
Hi connor! I'm not an Axe user but I'm sure that all the GMCers that have one will be happy of your tutorials! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 24 2013, 12:58 AM
Not an AXE FX user either, but I'm sure folks would get a kick out of some vids so go for it!

QUOTE (ConnorGilks @ Jan 22 2013, 11:38 PM) *
Hey everyone!

I've been meaning to do demos of all my guitar pedals, but looks like that will be put on the back-burner as my cab is now at the jam space for a band I just joined. ):

I was wondering if there's any videos of the AxeFX II I can do to help you guys out, any questions you want answered, any tutorials you want to see. This is not just a thread for video ideas, I'm always more than happy to answer questions as well. biggrin.gif

Just so you're aware, I have NO CLUE when I will get around to these because of school taking up much of my time, as well as playing in two bands, but I will keep a record of these and get to them as soon as I can. smile.gif

+Quote Post
maharzan
Jan 24 2013, 01:07 AM
Veteran Guitar Lord
I have the Axe II. Give us some nice smooth lead tone. smile.gif

--------------------
Checkout my YouTube & my band Nissim's YouTube channels.

+Quote Post
ConnorGilks
Jan 24 2013, 02:57 AM
I also wanted to help show people who DO NOT own AxeFX II's what it can do and answer any questions they have before buying. So feel free to request anything along those lines as well!

maharzan: I'll keep that in mind! I've got lots of those patches so I should be able to whip up a general tutorial on smooth leads.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:41 PM