Help Man That Needs A Little Help Sir, Please? :d, Playing guitar...
TuckerG
Mar 11 2012, 11:34 PM
GMC:er
Hello Ivan! How are you sir? biggrin.gif I, my friend, am stuck. tongue.gif I am learning your Clapton blues lesson, and loving it. However, I really need your knowledge on executing part 5...I have been watching the video with much vigor, but cannot get up to speed, and I LOVE That lick!!! smile.gif Are you doing hammer on's to go so fast, or picking every note? Any chance you could write me description of some kind, as to how I should go about hitting the notes for this lick? Ivan, I know I'm not real high up, but any help would be appreciated so much! smile.gif Have a good week sir, btw your little girl is soooo cute ( I assume that is your little girl in your profile pic), haha!! We are expecting a little girl next month. biggrin.gif

-Tucker

Ahhh Ivan!! I am so goofy man! tongue.gif lol, after 150 consecutive views, I just now watched the whole section together, and saw the part where you ZOOM in on your pick hand, and play the notes at 1/1000 the speed of a wet turtle wearin' combat boots... biggrin.gif Haha, still though any words on strategies for this lick would be welcome. Other than that, I will just relax, and build my speed up. smile.gif

-Tucker

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 02:48 PM