2 Pages V  < 1 2  
The Picture Hater!
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 3 2012, 10:36 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jul 3 2012, 09:05 AM) *
What is it with rockers / celebrities and their love affair with JD ? It's not even the best whiskey !!

Dunno if it's the right thing to ask here...but what's your favorite, Ben? biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 3 2012, 11:29 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jul 3 2012, 10:36 AM) *
Dunno if it's the right thing to ask here...but what's your favorite, Ben? biggrin.gif

I don't drink spirits at all.... horrible !! tongue.gif

It's just that if one was a real whisky lover, there are much better ones than JD.. I think it's just the name, you know ? smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 3 2012, 11:46 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jul 3 2012, 10:29 AM) *
I don't drink spirits at all.... horrible !! tongue.gif

It's just that if one was a real whisky lover, there are much better ones than JD.. I think it's just the name, you know ? smile.gif

The name and the fact that somehow it has become an icon related to rock/ metal biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:58 PM