Intermediate Bushido Task 13
Ben Higgins
Apr 20 2012, 10:15 AM
Instructor
Task 13 : https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/hard-rock-licks/

We're staying with the bending theme but this piece even has some tapping at the end so enjoy the diversion wink.gif

These licks are short, sharp and suited very much to aggressive hard rock and blues playing.

Deadline is 27th April. I noticed nobody tackled the last Task so I'm going to have to be extra harsh this time. If nobody manages this Task I will pay a visit to your homes and take away all your guitars. smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
gregc1
May 4 2012, 12:41 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Hey Ben. A couple weeks late but I wanted to go back and do this one. I haven't completed a level 5 lesson yet and thought I could get this done.

I did a bunch of takes and this was the best I had although there are still a couple mistakes, mainly the sour bend towards the end. Should be pretty much caught up now so I'll be looking forward to the next.

Already ate my doughnut by the way. Oh so tasty. wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
May 4 2012, 07:30 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (gregc1 @ May 4 2012, 12:41 AM) *
Hey Ben. A couple weeks late but I wanted to go back and do this one. I haven't completed a level 5 lesson yet and thought I could get this done.

I did a bunch of takes and this was the best I had although there are still a couple mistakes, mainly the sour bend towards the end. Should be pretty much caught up now so I'll be looking forward to the next.

Already ate my doughnut by the way. Oh so tasty. wink.gif

Yo Greg, thanks for doing this take.. this was one of the unloved Tasks wink.gif

That is really tasty.. (the take, not the donut). You've got great bending skills and I love the tone, as you know. The only suggestion I would have made is to make the notes a bit more 'choppy' and 'staccato'. (Wow, feels like I've been using that word a lot lately. Maybe I'm stuck on repeat !) Apart from that, I have no complaints.

This doesn't mean you get another donut though... biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 12:42 PM