Evil_Invader
Apr 20 2009, 02:08 AM
GMC:er
Hey!

Just wondering why there isn't any!

Would be great and useful!

Thanks! smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
LIVE FOR STEEL - DIE FOR STEEL!!!

RIOTOR thrash/death metal hell

http://www.riotor.ca

http://www.myspace.com/riotor

Gear:

Ibanez S5470 sol
Bc Rich Warlock Nj

Framus Cobra v2
VHT Fatbottom p50e
Rocktron Xpression
Rocktron Midimate
DOD SR231 EQ
Boss NS-2
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
UncleSkillet
Apr 20 2009, 02:29 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
+1 on that!! I didn't notice this till I read your post and just assumed it was there. laugh.gif

He sure has earned it with all the help he has been trying to give everyone.

Come on Kris, give him his own board! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"Think of a guitar solo as a paragraph. You need a clear beginning, a middle, and an end. Look at musical phrases like sentences, and make sure you break them up using punctuation—or space. You pause naturally when conversing, right? If you don't, you'll bore the listener. The same thing will happen with your audience if your solo is one dimensional. You'll wear them out and lose their attention." —Tom Principato

+Quote Post
fkalich
Apr 20 2009, 02:34 AM
why in the world would anyone here want to hear what this guy has to say? He's no good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUXgGIIg3Ik

edit: after seeing this, it occurred to me, what does this guy not have, that say real famous guitar guys have, and I had to answer myself, nothing, he has everything they have, except, assuming that Emir is not secretly Bosnian royalty, or heir to Bosnian oil money, or something like that, their money.

This post has been edited by fkalich: Apr 20 2009, 02:44 AM

+Quote Post
lcsdds
Apr 20 2009, 02:38 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
I've always wondered why Emir didn't have his own board. I've wondered the same thing about Pedja as welll. smile.gif As active as those two are I would think they would.

+Quote Post
fkalich
Apr 20 2009, 02:42 AM
QUOTE (lcsdds @ Apr 19 2009, 08:38 PM) *
I've always wondered why Emir didn't have his own board. I've wondered the same thing about Pedja as welll. smile.gif As active as those two are I would think they would.

I suspect that is is something where they got behind in doing it, and now there are so many without boards, it will be a bit of a job to set it up. But I do think each should have his, I know I have wanted to ask questions, such as the new Ivan from Croatia, but no instructor's board for them, so you have to put there name in a title, and hope that they see it.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 12:12 AM