Pentatonic Level 1 Help I´m Beginner, i am begginer guitar player and need some help thank you
CeeM
Feb 15 2012, 06:34 PM
GMC:er
hi ivan how do you do ! my name is cipriano i´m begginer, and i new playing guitar i have some questions about pentatonic workshop lvl 1 first i dont know or i can´t differentiate how many note have to play in beat or tempo will you tell me how i do learn play it in tempo, how many notes have to play in one beat for example

other question there are possibility that in the future may come subtitled videos for people who do not speak much English, my native language is spanish for example and listen in English is sometimes hard for me I'm not used .....

By the way i am study sweet child on mine by guns and roses if you can help me with that you would appreciate a million......

well i say byee thank you for all, take care.........

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Feb 17 2012, 09:11 PM
Instructor
Please read the message i've sent you my friend! smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 01:42 AM