In The Style Of Radiohead
mmiguel
Jun 25 2008, 06:19 PM
GMC:er
Well david I think your "in the style of" lessons are excelent! so i wanted to ask you if you could do one in the style of radiohead from the album ok computer or kid a.
Also a theory question: if you could hear paranoid android(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szdWPWnnNls) could you tell me in which scale is the solo?
thanks alot!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by mmiguel: Jun 25 2008, 06:19 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PanicProne
Jun 25 2008, 06:22 PM
I'm with mmiguel on this! I would love a "in the style of radiohead"-lesson! Even though I'd enjoy in the style of pablo honey and the bends too! tongue.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
SamJ
Jun 25 2008, 06:24 PM
That would be pretty cool having a Radiohead lesson. Be quite a challenge to compose one though!

+Quote Post
mmiguel
Jun 25 2008, 06:29 PM
QUOTE (PanicProne @ Jun 25 2008, 06:22 PM) *
I'm with mmiguel on this! I would love a "in the style of radiohead"-lesson! Even though I'd enjoy in the style of pablo honey and the bends too! tongue.gif

yeah! the bends is great i dont know much about pablo honey because i didn't hear it much. so please david will ya? biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
PanicProne
Jun 26 2008, 04:04 PM
Daaavid! Daaaavid! Daaavid! Daaavid!
Bring it ! tongue.gif Pleeeease? rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
mmiguel
Jun 30 2008, 05:19 AM
omg, has anyone heard and watched the video of 2+2=5 from hail to the theif? its completely mind blowing. really.
it remembers me of pink floyd the wall

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Jul 7 2008, 04:48 PM
Instructor
So sorry for the late answer!
Yes, of course!
A radiohead lesson is in the works!

Mmiguel, that Youtube video is great! There are a lot of modulations, but most of the track is in G minor. :-)

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
PanicProne
Jul 7 2008, 05:48 PM
Brilliant! Can't wait for the result! biggrin.gif Thanks man.

+Quote Post
mmiguel
Jul 9 2008, 01:11 AM
woah thanks alot David! I can't wait for it

+Quote Post
PanicProne
Aug 24 2008, 07:42 PM
So. Don't mean to stress you or anything. You're probably a really busy man. But how's it going? tongue.gif Is the radiohead-lesson still a part of your plans? I don't blame you for taking your time though. Radiohead has a preeeetty broad register of sound.

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Sep 6 2008, 05:12 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (PanicProne @ Aug 24 2008, 02:42 PM) *
So. Don't mean to stress you or anything. You're probably a really busy man. But how's it going? tongue.gif Is the radiohead-lesson still a part of your plans? I don't blame you for taking your time though. Radiohead has a preeeetty broad register of sound.

Yeah man, it is still part of the plan!
There are a lot of lessons I did that are unpublished still though.. Patience my friend! :-)

--------------------
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
PanicProne
Sep 6 2008, 09:01 PM
QUOTE (David Wallimann @ Sep 6 2008, 06:12 PM) *
Yeah man, it is still part of the plan!
There are a lot of lessons I did that are unpublished still though.. Patience my friend! :-)

Hahaha. Good to hear, good to hear. Patience I shall have, master!

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Oct 4 2008, 01:14 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (PanicProne @ Sep 6 2008, 04:01 PM) *
Hahaha. Good to hear, good to hear. Patience I shall have, master!

The Radiohead lesson has been recorded a few weeks ago. It's in the cue though and should be up sometime soon... :-)

--------------------
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
PanicProne
Oct 4 2008, 09:24 AM
QUOTE (David Wallimann @ Oct 4 2008, 02:14 AM) *
The Radiohead lesson has been recorded a few weeks ago. It's in the cue though and should be up sometime soon... :-)

PHAT!

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Oct 4 2008, 11:39 AM
QUOTE (David Wallimann @ Oct 4 2008, 01:14 AM) *

I can't wait to hear it smile.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
mmiguel
Oct 14 2008, 01:52 AM
I also can't wait! btw, in which album style did you based it? more on pablo honey-the bends; ok computer; amnesiac-kid-a; hail to the theif or in rainbows?

This post has been edited by mmiguel: Oct 14 2008, 06:10 AM

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Oct 14 2008, 09:01 AM
I love every album Radiohead have put out smile.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Oct 15 2008, 03:29 PM
Instructor
I did it on a general composition point of view...
Not album orientated.. Just more on how they compose..

--------------------
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 06:34 PM