12 Pages V  « < 10 11 12  
Gamer's Thread
MonkeyDAthos
Mar 30 2013, 12:44 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (SpaseMoonkey @ Mar 29 2013, 05:43 PM) *
PC: Amnesia: The Dark Descent

Oh dat game, few years ago me and some friends went into a very very very dark room with surround system and whatnot, some good old sessions of highrated heart beats i tell you tongue.gif, even though imo it's not as scary as some people say.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by MonkeyDAthos: Mar 30 2013, 12:45 AM

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SpaseMoonkey
Mar 30 2013, 01:03 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (MonkeyDAthos @ Mar 29 2013, 07:44 PM) *
Oh dat game, few years ago me and some friends went into a very very very dark room with surround system and whatnot, some good old sessions of highrated heart beats i tell you tongue.gif, even though imo it's not as scary as some people say.

That's how I feel. I've seen people talk about screaming and such from it. I've yet to do that, but I get more of a creepy/uneasy feeling at times. When you have to deal with the water monsters... Yeah I was actually like OMG RUN!! COME ON MOTHER!! RUN! I got through it and had to take a break it felt kind of intense.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars:
Ibanez S770PB (Natural Flat) , Ibanez XPT700 (Chameleon) , Sterling J Richardson Signature , Squire IV Jazz Bass (Sunburst)
Gear:
Neural DSP Plugins

My YouTube Page.

+Quote Post
BTrian
Mar 30 2013, 02:01 AM
Learning Roadie
Skyrim hit the 500 hour mark lately <.<

and I just finished playing Chrono Trigger
awesome game and great soundtrack

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  « < 10 11 12
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:00 PM