Esp M-ii Std Neck-thru
Azzaboi
Nov 11 2011, 10:27 PM
GMC:er
As requested, a pic of my new axe. Sorry for the cellfone quality, it has a real shiny black gloss finish...

ESP M-II Standard
with Neck-thru, reversed head stock, and EMG 81s active pickups

The most incredible smooth feeling axe like handles like a dream, that I have had the honor to of played so far.
It's known as a super strats guitar, a real fast shredder!

I didn't actually know this guitar was based on the KH-2 signature (just missing an extra tone pot and the pretty inlay, sounds the same for half the price), but I couldn't put it down.

Pickups will be replaced with EMG JH Set when they have arrived in NZ - delayed 4 months so far due to how popular they are over in American! Else I would probably of gone for the passive dunlop version. The issue with the actives is it lacks dynamics and cleans, James Hetfield signature pups actually are the same actives but with passive qualities. This is real noticeable after coming from a Gibson Les Paul.

A little jam of Children of Bodom so you can hear it, sorry still new to the whammy and it's quite sloppy. I love the screaming harmonics this axe that produce. It's a load of fun playing this ESP!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Azzaboi: Nov 11 2011, 10:31 PM

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Children_of_Bodom.mp3 ( 1.84MB ) Number of downloads: 216

--------------------

Play Games Arcade
Take a break, Play Games! Play the best free online flash games at Aaron's Game Zone like Bloons Tower Defense 4!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
SpaseMoonkey
Nov 12 2011, 12:20 AM
GMC:er
If that plays anything like the EPS Jeff Hannenan, I'm slightly jelly. I tried it once and it practically played itself. Loved how the neck, strings, everything felt on it! Congratz on the new axe also! =D

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars:
Ibanez S770PB (Natural Flat) , Ibanez XPT700 (Chameleon) , Sterling J Richardson Signature , Squire IV Jazz Bass (Sunburst)
Gear:
Neural DSP Plugins

My YouTube Page.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:28 AM