Me Doing "in The Style Of George Lynch" Take Ii
shatterd
Feb 13 2010, 05:10 AM
GMC:er
OK I redid the piece "In the Style of George Lynch". I think this is a little improved over the last vid. Not great but I think the timing is better and the bends are a little more in tune. I also played it with a little more confidence because I spent about 3 more hours practicing it since the last video. I decided to delete the first video. Constructive feedback welcome!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL_9ciFEhss

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Ibanez RG470AH
Digitech RP1000
Tech21 'Sound Engine' 60 1x12 cab
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Storm Linnebjerg
Feb 13 2010, 05:21 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (shatterd @ Feb 13 2010, 05:10 AM) *
OK I redid the piece "In the Style of George Lynch". I think this is a little improved over the last vid. Not great but I think the timing is better and the bends are a little more in tune. I also played it with a little more confidence because I spent about 3 more hours practicing it since the last video. I decided to delete the first video. Constructive feedback welcome!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL_9ciFEhss

I wrote you a little comment on youtube, it's not exactly constructive, but I got one point across that I wanted to get across. I don't really have anything else to say than what I wrote there, so once again - keep it up, dude! smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:25 PM