Hello Everybody, Introduction
Aris
Oct 8 2014, 04:26 PM
GMC:er
Hi all,

My name is Aris, I am 33 yrs old and I just started my lessons in GMC.
I have found very interesting stuff in GMC and I really feel it would help me compose and play my own music based on personal ideas and/or style taste.

I have my guitar since high school but I was always using it to make music for accompanying my lyrics without even playing properly.
A couple of years ago I decided to make a consistent effort to learn properly. So I started playing over a metronome and tried to learn scale positions. At last I was able to follow the beat at least and play my own very simple melodies over it.

A little later we started a punk band with friends and wrote a few songs. Eventually we have played a couple of small shows. Due to focusing on band activities and the fact that I wanted to find suitable guidance, I had paused my self-constructed routine until now. Now I feel I have the guidance to keep on learning new stuff non-stop. Gabriel Leopardi has already provided me with a customized practice routine. It feels great to be learning properly this time.

Some of my main influences are a lot of punk bands (american/british mainly) also in the wider sense and lately I have started to (re)focus on more musically rich stuff like social distortion tunes, the stooges, the clash, radio birdman, the wipers, the doors, pearl jam and so on.

It feels great to be part of GMC community. As I can see it's a great place to be

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ulrik
Oct 8 2014, 05:46 PM
Learning Rock Star
Welcome.

You've come to the right place to improve on your playing.

I recommend the Rec-Program!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 8 2014, 10:11 PM
Instructor
Hi friend! Great to see your official introduction here!! We are already working at Gab's Army, and you've been at my Vchats so we are on the road! You are a very motivated guitarist so I'm sure that the results will be notorious very soon.

Enjoy your stay at GMC! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Mith
Oct 9 2014, 06:45 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Welcome to the site. look forward to seeing you around

--------------------
I don't suffer from insanity, I love every minute of it

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Oct 9 2014, 07:29 AM
Learning Tone Master
Welcome to GMC smile.gif See you around the forum wink.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 9 2014, 09:46 AM
GMC:er
WELCOME TO GMC!! I"m Todd and I'm the weekend Vid Chat Instructor smile.gif Stop by!!! We have a great time every sat/sunday in the vid chat smile.gif Schedule is on the front page and the bottom on my signature.

You are seriously gonna love this place. I've been here a few years now and I still love it!!!

Todd

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 9 2014, 09:18 PM
Instructor
Hey mate!

Welcome to GMC! Thank you for telling us about yourself and your journey so far wink.gif Gabi and Todd have presented their options and now, I will also let you know that we can work together as well, if you would like to take a look here and find out more about my mentoring program:

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...t=0&start=0

I'd be glad to help out, so please drop me a line if it sounds interesting for you as well smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 02:54 PM