2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Mayweather Vs Alvarez, Great fight( Spoiler alert)
Ben Higgins
Sep 18 2013, 07:01 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Sep 18 2013, 05:14 PM) *
Last time I saw a full boxing match was back in the days of Brian Nielsen.

Did you see Nielson V Holyfield or Tyson ?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Sep 18 2013, 09:47 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Sep 18 2013, 08:01 PM) *
Did you see Nielson V Holyfield or Tyson ?

I can't really remember as was just a kid and it never really interested me that much, but I remember watching Nielsen knocking someone out after like 20 seconds. laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Feb 21 2015, 07:20 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
The fight we have been waiting for is finally going to happen! Pacquiao vs Mayweather on May 2nd! Place your bets! biggrin.gif

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/done-deal--fl...-194611430.html

This post has been edited by AK Rich: Feb 21 2015, 07:22 PM

+Quote Post
liveOASISforever
Feb 22 2015, 09:53 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (AK Rich @ Feb 21 2015, 06:20 PM) *
The fight we have been waiting for is finally going to happen! Pacquiao vs Mayweather on May 2nd! Place your bets! biggrin.gif

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/done-deal--fl...-194611430.html

I really wish this fight happened when both fighters were at the best. This is the best decision for Mayweather to take on this fight before he retires. If he wins he can retire unbeaten known that he gave the fans the fight that they all wanted. I do believe that Mayweather will win and the fight will go all the way but I really want Pacquiao to win.

I just hope that both fighters don't suffer any injuries that puts the fight off and the fight lives up to expectations smile.gif

+Quote Post
Hajduk
Feb 22 2015, 11:06 AM
Learning Rock Star
About time this fight happened smile.gif I wish it was earlier in their careers but Mayweather I think still looks great.

--------------------
Tomislav

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Feb 23 2015, 06:19 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
Yeah, better late than never I guess . I am really looking forward to this bout and I think it should be a really good one. I too think it will go the distance with the win going to Mayweather. I just think he is a brilliant tactical fighter with the best defense in the biz. It is hard for his opponents to even land a solid shot on the guy most of the time and even when it has happened like in the two fights against Maidana he has satisfied me that he can take a good shot and keep going. That being said, anything can happen and Pacquiao still has the power to put Mayweather down I think if he can connect enough.

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Apr 16 2015, 05:13 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
I just ordered the Mayweather/Pacquiao fight as a birthday present to myself biggrin.gif I can hardly wait. 100 bucks for this one in HD but what the heck right? Come on over and watch the fight! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Apr 16 2015, 09:59 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (AK Rich @ Apr 16 2015, 05:13 PM) *
I just ordered the Mayweather/Pacquiao fight as a birthday present to myself biggrin.gif I can hardly wait. 100 bucks for this one in HD but what the heck right? Come on over and watch the fight! biggrin.gif

I am on my way

+Quote Post
bleez
Apr 17 2015, 06:27 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (AK Rich @ Apr 16 2015, 05:13 PM) *

100 bucks ohmy.gif is that really the pay per view price?
that seems ........... kinda steep huh.gif

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Apr 17 2015, 04:50 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Apr 16 2015, 12:59 PM) *
I am on my way

Right on!

QUOTE (bleez @ Apr 16 2015, 09:27 PM) *
100 bucks ohmy.gif is that really the pay per view price?
that seems ........... kinda steep huh.gif

Yeah, I have never ordered a PPV boxing match before because I thought the price was always too steep. I think they have been around $70 in the past. This one can be viewed in standard definition for $90, an extra 10 spot for HD. I couldn't pass it up though. Those guys are going to clean up with the payday on this fight! And I wouldn't be surprised if there were a rematch down the road with another huge payout. It must be nice to get a paycheck with 8 figures. blink.gif

+Quote Post
bleez
Apr 17 2015, 05:35 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (AK Rich @ Apr 17 2015, 04:50 PM) *
Yeah, I have never ordered a PPV boxing match before because I thought the price was always too steep. I think they have been around $70 in the past. This one can be viewed in standard definition for $90, an extra 10 spot for HD. I couldn't pass it up though. Those guys are going to clean up with the payday on this fight! And I wouldn't be surprised if there were a rematch down the road with another huge payout. It must be nice to get a paycheck with 8 figures. blink.gif

That sucks, Its only about £20 over here through Sky TV. Somehow I expected it to be cheaper in the States but that is quite a price difference.

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Apr 18 2015, 03:44 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (bleez @ Apr 17 2015, 08:35 AM) *
That sucks, Its only about £20 over here through Sky TV. Somehow I expected it to be cheaper in the States but that is quite a price difference.

No kidding? You can watch this fight for that price? If that is the case then now I want to fight somebody! laugh.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 05:43 PM