Frustrating Bug In Guitar Pro
jdriver
Oct 22 2009, 03:20 AM
GMC:er
I'm using GP 5.3.1 for OSX, this is the version they put out for compatibility with Snow Leopard. I don't think this problem existed in the previous version.

Problems:
1. The "normal" fretboard display (right handed) is too small and does not display all the buttons/pulldowns at the top, and cannot be enlarged.
2. More to the point, create a new score, put a capo on fret 7, and what you get is displayed in the picture, everything is wrong on the fretboard, clicking on notes creates wrong notes on different strings.
3. This problem does not exist if you choose Left handed fretboard, that is to say, it "grows to correct size and capo and notes are correct. You can switch back and forth and see the change.

I have been writing to the company for nearly a month and I am getting NO response at all, no acknowledgement that the problem even exists or if a fix is coming or what I would need to delete, reinstall, whatever to fix it.

Attached Image

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"I dreamed a lot when I was younger..
I'm older now but still I hunger
For some understanding.
There's no understanding, now.
Was there ever?

...Joe Puerta (Ambrosia)...

Finally got a YouTube page going.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 09:02 PM