4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Photos Of Pedalboards And Gear!
Alex Feather
Mar 14 2012, 12:33 AM
Instructor
Legendary Jimmy Page and his pedals!
Attached Image

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Mar 14 2012, 12:59 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Alex Feather @ Mar 6 2012, 08:19 PM) *
How do you like the sound? I have never tried Guitar Rig so I have no idea what to expect

I'm a HUGE Fan of guitar rig smile.gif The stock distorted sounds were not very good but once you tweak them they can be very cool. Here is a "Tube/Blues" sort of tone I came up with.

Attached File  TubeyBluesy.mp3 ( 1.75MB ) Number of downloads: 95

This big chunky sound I recently came up with is a good example of the "Hyper Gain" you can get in GR5.

Attached File  define_me.mp3 ( 640.74K ) Number of downloads: 81

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
steve-rec-freak
Mar 14 2012, 01:57 AM
QUOTE (Alex Feather @ Mar 13 2012, 07:24 PM) *
I love Triamp!!! I wanted to get one for a long time but I am scared that it's not gonna survive my tours smile.gif
Because we are playing 60 - 70 days on a row and usually after it amp needs to be replaced

Yeah I love it too. It is such a versatile amp. You are able to cover such a wide range of sounds with it. And in my opinion it is one of the few amps with no "weak" channel it.
In regards to touring you might be right. Even though the Triamp is well made, I needed to have it repaired twice in 4 years. And I just play only 20 shows a year at most biggrin.gif. And I am pretty careful with my equipment. biggrin.gif

But you might want to consider buying one for studio jobs. What amp are you playing at the moment if I may ask ?

cheers,

S.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 14 2012, 08:07 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Marcus Desaiha @ Mar 11 2012, 01:14 PM) *
Keeping it simple!
I've been thinking about getting a tube screamer and a delay (and or) a reverb, maybe a wah-pedal aswell, while on the topic of pedalboards. smile.gif

When you've got a Mesa Boogie, the pedals are just details tongue.gif

+Quote Post
SpaseMoonkey
Mar 14 2012, 01:42 PM
QUOTE (Marcus Desaiha @ Mar 11 2012, 09:14 AM) *
Keeping it simple!
I've been thinking about getting a tube screamer and a delay (and or) a reverb, maybe a wah-pedal aswell, while on the topic of pedalboards. smile.gif

That is a sexy rig you hare there sir! Minus that wire glob to the right laugh.gif

My daily simple and clean, all I need is a ISP Decimator and either V30s for the cab or a new Recto cab.

--------------------
Guitars:
Ibanez S770PB (Natural Flat) , Ibanez XPT700 (Chameleon) , Sterling J Richardson Signature , Squire IV Jazz Bass (Sunburst)
Gear:
Neural DSP Plugins

My YouTube Page.

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Mar 14 2012, 07:13 PM
From one extreme to the other!!!!
[attachment=26727:Pedalboard.jpg]

[attachment=26728:PedalBoard_1.jpg]

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Mar 14 2012, 07:14 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Mar 14 2012, 06:13 PM) *
From one extreme to the other!!!!
[attachment=26727:Pedalboard.jpg]

[attachment=26728:PedalBoard_1.jpg]

Maaaan people are crazy!!!!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Mar 16 2012, 12:35 AM
QUOTE (SpaseMoonkey @ Mar 14 2012, 08:42 AM) *
That is a sexy rig you hare there sir! Minus that wire glob to the right laugh.gif

My daily simple and clean, all I need is a ISP Decimator and either V30s for the cab or a new Recto cab.

NICE MIC SETUP! Those mics are just amazing together. IS that a 609e? I bet you get some killer tone recorded.

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Mar 16 2012, 09:00 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Mar 15 2012, 11:35 PM) *
NICE MIC SETUP! Those mics are just amazing together. IS that a 609e? I bet you get some killer tone recorded.

Looks like it is! I am using exactly the same mic! Love it!

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Mar 18 2012, 11:23 AM
Instructor
Here is Slash pedalboard!
Attached Image

+Quote Post
SpaseMoonkey
Mar 20 2012, 11:02 AM
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Mar 15 2012, 07:35 PM) *

Yis sir! That sure is the e609/SM57 combo. Really digging the sound it gives also. It has the natural live sound of my cab, next up is replacing that cab for some v30s! smile.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Ibanez S770PB (Natural Flat) , Ibanez XPT700 (Chameleon) , Sterling J Richardson Signature , Squire IV Jazz Bass (Sunburst)
Gear:
Neural DSP Plugins

My YouTube Page.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 20 2012, 04:22 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Alex Feather @ Mar 18 2012, 10:23 AM) *
Here is Slash pedalboard!
Attached Image

He uses the Phase 90 from MXR tongue.gif got that one too biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Mar 20 2012, 09:37 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Mar 20 2012, 03:22 PM) *
He uses the Phase 90 from MXR tongue.gif got that one too biggrin.gif

I got one myself smile.gif Great pedal!

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:19 PM