> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Tuckerg's Groove Building Ring
TuckerG
May 19 2012, 01:56 AM
GMC:er

biggrin.gif Sir Maestro! Here is MM5 @ appx 75% of speed. Man, this riff is fantastic when played right, it is not a simple riff I have found. It sounds great, but the sequence is not what it seems, as I was playing it while leaving many intricacies out man. Great riff Cosmin, for real! smile.gif I am ready to work up full speed, after I get your feedback and direction good sir biggrin.gif

-Tucker

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 19 2012, 12:03 PM
Instructor
Alrightie man! This sounds good! Clean and accurate! Good work! the only details you should focus on, would be the 16th note and triplet lick - you played 8 sixteenth notes instead of 4 sixteenth notes and 3 triplets. Its 1 2 3 4 1 2 3 biggrin.gif

Focus on this little issue and then raise the speed. Oh and don't gallop before playing the octaves at the end of each verse part wink.gif keep them straight- as I played them in the lesson. It's not wrong, but if you wanna take it to the REC section, you will lose points tongue.gif

Keep it up Tuck! Good work!!

Cosmin

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
TuckerG
May 19 2012, 11:02 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ May 19 2012, 11:03 AM) *
Alrightie man! This sounds good! Clean and accurate! Good work! the only details you should focus on, would be the 16th note and triplet lick - you played 8 sixteenth notes instead of 4 sixteenth notes and 3 triplets. Its 1 2 3 4 1 2 3 biggrin.gif

Focus on this little issue and then raise the speed. Oh and don't gallop before playing the octaves at the end of each verse part wink.gif keep them straight- as I played them in the lesson. It's not wrong, but if you wanna take it to the REC section, you will lose points tongue.gif

Keep it up Tuck! Good work!!

Cosmin

Ok, awesome good sir! Ill get to work, new post tonight (if I improve enough:D)! Great direction man, really

-Tucker

+Quote Post
TuckerG
May 19 2012, 11:35 PM
Omg Cosmin, those are octaves! I was playing power chords! I am shameful haha tongue.gif gah... smile.gif redo

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 20 2012, 05:34 PM
Instructor
Hey Tuck, no problem man, you're already getting better so it's only going in the right way wink.gif biggrin.gif let me see what you got for me!

Cosmin

+Quote Post
TuckerG
May 20 2012, 06:04 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ May 20 2012, 11:34 AM) *
Hey Tuck, no problem man, you're already getting better so it's only going in the right way wink.gif biggrin.gif let me see what you got for me!

Cosmin

I feel like in 3 days I've improved by a factor of 10 Cosmin! Steady going sir... Little more work to do before I record, almost there smile.gif you will behappy with my progress, hopefully! Haha:D

-Tucker

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 21 2012, 02:18 PM
Instructor
Tuck smile.gif there's nothing you can't play once you understand how it's played and you have the patience to master it wink.gif Let me know when you are ready biggrin.gif

Cosmin

+Quote Post
TuckerG
May 22 2012, 11:18 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ May 21 2012, 08:18 AM) *
Tuck smile.gif there's nothing you can't play once you understand how it's played and you have the patience to master it wink.gif Let me know when you are ready biggrin.gif

Cosmin

I'm off work and back on the guitar. biggrin.gif Thank you for those encouraging words man, really. smile.gif I'm pulling a metal metrics marathon tonight, lol smile.gif

-Tucker

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 23 2012, 07:41 AM
Instructor
biggrin.gif Thank you for your enthusiasm Tuck biggrin.gif I think you are a very positive person and you will progress a lot due to this!

Cosmin

+Quote Post
TuckerG
Jun 9 2012, 02:15 AM
Hola good Maestro! biggrin.gif I sir, have been in the Dominican Republic for the past few weeks with my in laws. However, I am back now and with my guitar!!!! biggrin.gif Haha! Hope you didn't think I put down my axe for good. smile.gif I'm back home in my groove ring sir, time to continue...

Ok, I am going to pick right back up where we left off if that is ok man? I'll video Metal Metrics 5 the right way on video, then record a second take just straight audio, and pan the two takes in opposite directions? I understand that to be the technique y'all were talking about...

Anyway, I'm happy to be back once again bro, let's get me learned on guitar, lol. biggrin.gif

-Tucker

P.S. BTW, awesome new lesson my good mentor!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 9 2012, 02:27 PM
Instructor
Welcome back Tuck! Thank you very much! biggrin.gif

Well, I think it would be better if you would record two audio shots and pan them, while shooting the video shots as well wink.gif the realism will be WAY BETTER biggrin.gif

Mix one video shot with the panned audio shots and that should do the trick biggrin.gif

let me know if you need anything else ok ?

Cosmin

+Quote Post
TuckerG
Jun 9 2012, 10:14 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jun 9 2012, 08:27 AM) *
Welcome back Tuck! Thank you very much! biggrin.gif

Well, I think it would be better if you would record two audio shots and pan them, while shooting the video shots as well wink.gif the realism will be WAY BETTER biggrin.gif

Mix one video shot with the panned audio shots and that should do the trick biggrin.gif

let me know if you need anything else ok ?

Cosmin

Awesome Awesome Awesome!!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 12 2012, 08:35 AM
Instructor
wink.gif waiting on your signal smile.gif

Cosmin

+Quote Post
TuckerG
Jun 22 2012, 09:22 AM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jun 12 2012, 02:35 AM) *
wink.gif waiting on your signal smile.gif

Cosmin

Hello my friend!! biggrin.gif The internet company wants me to pay them last months bill before they let me back on at my house,sad.gif LOL!! biggrin.gif My internet is currently not operational until I get my school money next week, or my dad steps up and forks up some of the money I earned last week castrating a bunch of goats and stapling tags to their ears, which ever comes first! biggrin.gif However, I have been practicing like crazy, you would be proud of me Sir!! smile.gif my video is made and ready, and I so so ready for the next step! LOL, Ive been playing the same stuff for 2 weeks smile.gif. Anyway, I will be back online within a few days Cos, the trip to the Dom Rep just took all the money I had tongue.gif The video is pretty good, I spent lots of time on it, haha! biggrin.gif

-Tucker

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 22 2012, 01:31 PM
Instructor
biggrin.gif alright man, no trouble! Thanks for updating me wink.gif The Dominican Republic must be a hell of a place biggrin.gif I can only picture awesome images of serene beaches and azure waters! Am I right?

+Quote Post
TuckerG
Jul 27 2012, 08:37 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jun 22 2012, 07:31 AM) *
biggrin.gif alright man, no trouble! Thanks for updating me wink.gif The Dominican Republic must be a hell of a place biggrin.gif I can only picture awesome images of serene beaches and azure waters! Am I right?

Haha! Gosh, it is a place of beauty...for the -rich- Americans at the resorts, but for this broke gringo its street side grills, no air conditioner, and 12 ppl to a cab... biggrin.gif I sir, am going to post up a couple videos using the internet at my school, I think it will let me do that. I am so ready for your next set of instructions and a new lesson, I can wait no longer HAHA tongue.gif I'll be able to afford me some internet when the bulk of my financial aid rolls in around the middle of August. I'd like to try and squeeze in a few lessons before then, even though I can't communicate daily. Also , I actually wrote my on song/riff for your viewing pleasure, Maestro. You will be proud, entertained, or hate music forever after you hear it biggrin.gif lol. TTYS Cos.

-Tucker

P.S. Btw, posters are almost finished, I'll post a copy for your approval this weekend sometime smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 28 2012, 07:37 AM
Instructor
Hehe! Howdy Tuck!

Glad to see you haven't forgotten our thread smile.gif Well, let's see the vids and poster mate!

So, what else have you been working on? Have you got enough time for guitar now?

Cosmin

+Quote Post
TuckerG
Aug 10 2012, 11:27 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jul 28 2012, 01:37 AM) *
Hehe! Howdy Tuck!

Glad to see you haven't forgotten our thread smile.gif Well, let's see the vids and poster mate!

So, what else have you been working on? Have you got enough time for guitar now?

Cosmin

Cos Good Sir, I am putting in 2 to 3 hours a night! biggrin.gif I just need internet soooo badly for my mentorship man, for real. I get financial aid for fall semester any day, I cannot wait... Anyway, I am at the university right now putting the finishing touches on the poster. They delayed the tournament until three weeks from now, so I have to get the flyers and posters out!! biggrin.gif Oh man, it will have Aria, your youtube page, and facebook page plastered all over it, I even put a link for GMC biggrin.gif

Cos, I had an opportunity to buy an Ibanez RG470 guitar for 200 bucks, and I freakin love it!! Is it similar to your Ibanez sir? biggrin.gif Best guitar I have played yet!

I'll get back to you this weekend man, I have to for the tourney deadline!! biggrin.gif

-Tucker

+Quote Post
TuckerG
Aug 12 2012, 07:54 AM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jul 28 2012, 01:37 AM) *
Hehe! Howdy Tuck!

Cosmin

Cos, Good Sir, I have consistently found it more comfortable, smoother sounding, and have more control when I play with my finger instead of a pick. Is this a bad habit to get into, or simply a different yet equal style preference?

Your ever loyal and attentive student,

-Tuck smile.gif

QUOTE (TuckerG @ Aug 12 2012, 01:44 AM) *
Cos, Good Sir, I have consistently found it more comfortable, smoother sounding, and have more control when I play with my finger instead of a pick. Is this a bad habit to get into, or simply a different yet equal style preference?

Your ever loyal and attentive student,

-Tuck smile.gif

!!poster done!! I'm going home to sleep for 20 hours straight, then I will return tomorrow andpost it for your approval sir! You will appreciate it, find it ok, or buy a plane ticket to Texas and personally beat the crap out of me, lol! biggrin.gif I'm not a computer guy...

-Tucker

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 12 2012, 08:48 PM
Instructor
Howdy Tuck! Looking forward to seeing that poster man! biggrin.gif About the playing with the fingers, that's a different approach to playing - if you like it, we can most surely discuss about it, but riffing will not be included, as for that you need the pick smile.gif

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 01:08 PM