> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6  
Darkwaveriffer's Modern Music Workshop
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 9 2013, 12:55 PM
Instructor
It is strong, but at this point you need to understand where each note falls in respect to the tempo and metronome. I'll try to come up with a little movie in which I'll try to explain this idea, ok?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DarkWaveRiffer
Mar 9 2013, 04:14 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Mar 9 2013, 05:55 AM) *
It is strong, but at this point you need to understand where each note falls in respect to the tempo and metronome. I'll try to come up with a little movie in which I'll try to explain this idea, ok?

Great, thanks Cos! Your are the man!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Keep on playing!

DWR

My goal is to learn to play guitar like its my second language, and my first words to the world will be "Bite Me!".

"Just fn play already!"

Guitarist Title: Air Guitarist

Guitarist Title thread

DWR's EPIC Practice Journal l

DarkWaveRiffer's Modern Music Mentored By Cosmin Thread

Lead Mastery Mentored by Gab

Attacking Scales Mentored By Alex Thread

Want to know how to practice for success?? Click here!!

Are you sabotaging your practice? Click here!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 10 2013, 09:23 AM
Instructor
No problem mate wink.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 10 2013, 10:33 PM
Instructor
Ahoy hombre - check this out:

+Quote Post
DarkWaveRiffer
Mar 11 2013, 02:06 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Mar 10 2013, 03:33 PM) *
Ahoy hombre - check this out:

I must say, I am honored you made a video to explain things to me. I do understand sub divisions of notes (whole,half, quarter, and so on.)
I just don't think much of it when I am coming up with ideas ( which is a problem, I know), or what time I am in. The songs I have learned all being 4/4 timing require my adherence to it. I also know I have to practice more with a metronome.

Last time on my old system it was a pain in the @ss to make videos. I love simplicity. That is why I have been just doing audio recordings. I am going to see how my life cam works now on my new system for recording. If it work out, then I will be making video recordings regularly.

I also have to make a recording for you, so I can show you how to play it correctly. wink.gif

Stay tuned!

--------------------
Keep on playing!

DWR

My goal is to learn to play guitar like its my second language, and my first words to the world will be "Bite Me!".

"Just fn play already!"

Guitarist Title: Air Guitarist

Guitarist Title thread

DWR's EPIC Practice Journal l

DarkWaveRiffer's Modern Music Mentored By Cosmin Thread

Lead Mastery Mentored by Gab

Attacking Scales Mentored By Alex Thread

Want to know how to practice for success?? Click here!!

Are you sabotaging your practice? Click here!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 11 2013, 09:13 AM
Instructor
smile.gif Let me know when you have the recording and we'll take it from there mate!

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:56 PM